Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,078 members, 7,867,091 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Singer Seun Kuti Says That 'ooni Of Ife Is An Embarrassment To The Throne' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Seun Kuti Says That 'ooni Of Ife Is An Embarrassment To The Throne' (358 Views)

"I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Seun Kuti Says That 'ooni Of Ife Is An Embarrassment To The Throne' by krimix: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2016
The son of Afro beat legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Seun Kuti is not taking it easy with the Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi in his latest interview... read interview statement here http://www.krimixkblog.com/2016/08/singer-seun-kuti-discloses-that-ooni-of.html?m=1

Re: Singer Seun Kuti Says That 'ooni Of Ife Is An Embarrassment To The Throne' by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2016
o baje

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 46th Birthday / Those Seeking Obasanjo’s Probe Re Jealous D Person Dat Said This Will Shock You / Black Face Says He Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid (read Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.