Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 2,000,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 2,000,000 (1003 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Kebbi To Export 2,000 Goats Daily To Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 2,000,000 by chrisbreez(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2016
hello my great brothers and sisters, i want you all to help me and advice me about any profitable business i can run online or business that won't require much of my presence here in nigeria. i work 8hours everyday from Monday to Friday so i need a business that i can run which does not require much of my presence. thanks ...
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2,000,000 by Ambassador1991(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
chrisbreez:
hello my great brothers and sisters, i want you all to help me and advice me about any profitable business i can run online or business that won't require much of my presence here in nigeria. i work 8hours everyday from Monday to Friday so i need a business that i can run which does not require much of my presence. thanks ...

From your profile, I believe you reside in Aba, Abia State. One viable business I'll advice you venture is Restaurant and Bar. Bar is sought after in Aba. Remember, it is what goes into a man's stomach that sells. For the bar, you'll sell beer alongside pepper soup with goat meat, turkey or catfish. You can also include fried meat sauce and barbeque (suya) to it. For the Restaurant, you can sell fried rice, jollof rice, swallow like eba, akpu and variety of soup etc In front of it, some staff can sell hot puff puff, beans and akamu, indomie and egg or bread. The profit is daily. All you need is a reliable and competent manager, who in turn reports to you. Location also matters. It must be located in a busy and serene environment. You can request for WhatsApp number if you help on management, tutoring and consulting. I wish you success!
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2,000,000 by chrisbreez(m): 3:52am On Aug 05, 2016
thanks a lot sir, but i really do not like that bear pallor business as many works are required not only for the manager but the owner himself. i have done a little survey about that and the business is profitable if only the owner himself manages it. i would buy the idea if only i'm not working... smiley
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2,000,000 by dujaswags1(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2016
You have a lot of capital, if i were you i will make the money work for me. Inbox me on whatsapp so i will give you an Ebook that will explain a proven system of making your money work for you 08164312775
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2,000,000 by Neroiam(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2016
Do bitcoin mining as a back up plan.. it will fetch you a minimum of 100k monthly.. cost of mining tools and setup is estimated to be 600k ...the only thing you'll worry about is steady power.. or at least 20hrs power supply daily. Once set up, needs little or no management

Then trade bitcoins with the rest money. Get an expert who knows the exchange rates and how the prices rise..
You'll earn at least 200k monthly from a stock of 3bitcoins = 750k...
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2,000,000 by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Neroiam:
Do bitcoin mining as a back up plan.. it will fetch you a minimum of 100k monthly.. cost of mining tools and setup is estimated to be 600k ...the only thing you'll worry about is steady power.. or at least 20hrs power supply daily. Once set up, needs little or no management

Then trade bitcoins with the rest money. Get an expert who knows the exchange rates and how the prices rise..
You'll earn at least 200k monthly from a stock of 3bitcoins = 750k...

Hello Sir, I Missed The PDF File Uploaded By Our..Choice On The Other Thread.
Kindly Send It To Me Chukwudi33@gmail..com

God Bless You.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2,000,000 by Abaski9: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2,000,000 by lexylexy(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Bro let's buy a 2008 tokumbo toyota corolla and put it on d uber platform here in lagos. U'll get *bout 40k-50k gross weekly,which is 160-200k monthly. This means about 2m-2.4m per year. U get ur money back in a year and d car can work for up to 3 years. Hw u see am

(1) (Reply)

MMM Investors Rues For Their Loss. Be Careful Aspirants!!! / Do You Have Peer Fly Or Maxbounty CPA Account For Sale? / Cryptogene ICO Still Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.