Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

HELP, I Want To Buy A Good Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP, I Want To Buy A Good Laptop (1093 Views)

I Need A Good Laptop Between 40-70k. Any Recommendations / Pls Can I Get A Good Laptop Dat Can Be Used For Programming For 60k / Pls Help Suggest A Good Laptop Between N50000- N75000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP, I Want To Buy A Good Laptop by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Hello everyone, please I really need your advice and Opinions. I want to buy a very good laptop within the price range of #40,000-#50,000 and I have no idea about how to get a good one.
I have these three {3} questions.
{1} What are the things I need to consider before getting anyone?
{2} What good laptops can meet up the price range?
{3} Lastly what are the specs of a good laptop?

I would really appreciate it and be grateful if you view this topic and drop your idea no matter how little it is.
Re: HELP, I Want To Buy A Good Laptop by Maxcollins042(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Nwanne m OMA kedu ka I mere? biko eh,I na azuta ya by laptop,jisi ike hu na ya by laptop nwere
1. More than one processor (the higher the processor, the better and the higher the price)
2. A long lasting battery
3. Check out if the USB ports are OK
4. The fan should be in a good working condition
5. The RAM should be more than two(three or four gig RAM)
Re: HELP, I Want To Buy A Good Laptop by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Nwanne m OMA kedu ka I mere? biko eh,I na azuta ya by laptop,jisi ike hu na ya by laptop nwere
1. More than one processor (the higher the processor, the better and the higher the price)
2. A long lasting battery
3. Check out if the USB ports are OK
4. The fan should be in a good working condition
5. The RAM should be more than two(three or four gig RAM)
Thanks dear
Re: HELP, I Want To Buy A Good Laptop by Maxcollins042(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
LadyB1195:

Thanks dear
You are welcome
Re: HELP, I Want To Buy A Good Laptop by Baylam(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
You can get it at that price range .. surface

Re: HELP, I Want To Buy A Good Laptop by Olarewajub: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2016
@ LadyB1195
What do do actually want to use the laptop for?

(1) (Reply)

Intel Rolls Out “with A Computer, You Are Powerful” Campaign / Technologies You Never Knew Existed / Pls I Need A Cheep Data From A Reliable Data Reseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.