Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam (757 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC / A Hypothetical Question On The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam by ilovetheline: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2016
Islam violent or not has a prospect of being global [try prove me wrong] if there is a generation of us that be overrun(30% of Igbos muslim) what do you have to say?
Re: Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam by cckris: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2016
ilovetheline:
Islam violent or not has a prospect of being global [try prove me wrong] if there is a generation of us that will be overrun(30% of Igbos muslim) what do you have to say?
30% Igbo Moslems will overthrow the Sultan & appoint Igbo Emirs.
Re: Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam by ilovetheline: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2016
cckris:

30% Igbo Moslems will overthrow the Sultan & appoint Igbo Emirs.
thanks for your opinion (nonigbo)
Re: Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam by olaitoro(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2016
one thing about c. ronaldo is that he is great player but messi plays better than him.

sometime c.ronaldo can be an exceptional player in a game but still messi is the best.

mikel obi is still coming up, hope he will shouw his dexterity and prowess in this rio 2016 gathering.

obasanjo would have been a great player had it been he was a football.

finally, barca will win the champions league.

any refuttal of the above points should be forwarded to the appropriate quarters for clearity and kowashiation.

thank you comrades

1 Like

Re: Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2016
olaitoro:
one thing about c. ronaldo is that he is great player but messi plays better than him.

sometime c.ronaldo can be an exceptional player in a game but still messi is the best.

mikel obi is still coming up, hope he will shouw his dexterity and prowess in this rio 2016 gathering.

any refuttal of the above points should be forwarded to the appropriate quarters for clearity and kowashiation.

thank you comrades

Bro, you cracked me up grin. I read your comment then took a second look at the title of this thread. Guess what happened? My phone nearly fell out of my hand.
Re: Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam by ilovetheline: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
olaitoro:

thank you comrades

go on. nairaland is for u guys
Re: Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam by ilovetheline: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
MasterRahl:
Bro, you cracked me up grin. I read your comment then took a second look at the title of this thread. Guess what happened? My phone nearly fell out of my hand.
of course

1 Like

Re: Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam by olaitoro(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
ilovetheline:
go on. nairaland is for u guys
my brother is that your opnion ?

well nairaland is bigger and better than punchforum, what do you think egbon
Re: Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam by ilovetheline: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
olaitoro:

my brother is that your opnion ?

well nairaland is bigger and better than punchforum, what do you think egbon
it is.
Re: Igbo Views On A hypothetical Situation of islam by olaitoro(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
ilovetheline:
it is.
correct, any contrary opnion should be forwarded before dawn to my P A,
mr olaniyi olanike adeyeye ademkpumkpu.
sign iku baba yeye 1 of nairaland

(1) (Reply)

MURIC To New Boko Haram Leader: Leave Christians Alone / Army Declares Ahmed Salkida, Ahmed Bolori & Aisha Wakil WANTED / Aisha Buhari ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.