Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Simple Reason Why ‘Aisha Buhari’ Can’t Be Arrested In The USA - My Take...!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Simple Reason Why ‘Aisha Buhari’ Can’t Be Arrested In The USA - My Take...!! (447 Views)

Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido / Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level / Why Aisha Buhari Sued Fayose - Aisha's Counsel, Mary Ekpere-Eta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Simple Reason Why ‘Aisha Buhari’ Can’t Be Arrested In The USA - My Take...!! by TheTrueSeeker: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Since 'Aisha Buhari' was the one mentioned in the Jefferson's trial case and not ‘Aisha Mohammadu Buhari’, the wife of the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Arm Forces of the FRN cannot be arrested because she is currently in the USA on a passport that bears 'Aisha Mohammadu Buhari'. They are not same persons as far as the Laws of the Universe on nomenclature is concern.

So in the US, she will be treated and recognized as the wife of the President of Nigeria and not a wanted fellow even if she was the one mentioned in the case...!!!

Modified

Simple questions to ask to ascertain if she was the one involved are;

1. Has she ever been involved in business?
2. Has she ever been involved in Oil & Gas Transaction both locally and Internationally?
3. Does she have front men or women even if she may not want to be linked to those businesses
4. Does CAC have a record of any Aisha Buhari registered either as a shareholder or Director in a registered company? etc
Re: The Simple Reason Why ‘Aisha Buhari’ Can’t Be Arrested In The USA - My Take...!! by Babacele: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2016
nonsense!
Re: The Simple Reason Why ‘Aisha Buhari’ Can’t Be Arrested In The USA - My Take...!! by youngest85(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Go! We'r behind u
Re: The Simple Reason Why ‘Aisha Buhari’ Can’t Be Arrested In The USA - My Take...!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Babacele:
nonsense!
seconded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Basic Things The Government Should Do ASAP! / Our Trip To The Police Headquarters Yes, We Were There As a Team. Bola Agboola / Dogara Denies Padding 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.