Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

"Visa Refused, Possible Reason??" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Visa Refused, Possible Reason??" (868 Views)

Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( / UK Spouse Visa Refused Under 320 (11) For Obtaining University Degrees/appeal- / US Visa Refused Cos Of Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Visa Refused, Possible Reason??" by KamranFai: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I wanna ask that a friend of mine has applied visa for US, but he got refusal . The reason by embassy is that he has travelled to another country before, while infact my friend has never been outside to the country.
Re: "Visa Refused, Possible Reason??" by def111(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2016
KamranFai:
Hi Everyone,
I wanna ask that a friend of mine has applied visa for US, but he got refusal . The reason by embassy is that he has travelled to another country before, while infact my friend has never been outside to the country.

it could be,
Re: "Visa Refused, Possible Reason??" by bigtt76(f): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2016
The US have access to database containing scanned passports and finger prints so if you've traveled to say Ghana by air and got your passport scanned, they have that access. Claiming not to have traveled before to another country when infact you had, automatically invalidates your visa application on grounds of lacking trust on the applicant undecided
Re: "Visa Refused, Possible Reason??" by worry359(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
KamranFai:
Hi Everyone,

This sounds very much like they have detected some fraud.
You will have been given a refusal paper
what is written on it? something like 212a and some details.
Tell us that.
Re: "Visa Refused, Possible Reason??" by Ayomide04: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello, I was denied a USA visa today, don't know the reason why buh I answered all their questions correctly buh I was asked a tofl I told them my school didn't required for it and I was asked who is sponsoring told them and I was asked to provide the statement of account which I did not take with me .. Could that b the reason for denying me and have been denied last year at abuja buh today was in Lagos ... Can re apply and take along my statement of account with me .. Thanks
Re: "Visa Refused, Possible Reason??" by worry359(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ayomide04:
Hello, I was denied a USA visa today, don't know the reason why buh I answered all their questions correctly buh I was asked a tofl I told them my school didn't required for it and I was asked who is sponsoring told them and I was asked to provide the statement of account which I did not take with me .. Could that b the reason for denying me and have been denied last year at abuja buh today was in Lagos ... Can re apply and take along my statement of account with me .. Thanks

How many times must we say this!

You were given a paper with the refusal reason written on it.
What is written there? 214b or something else?
Re: "Visa Refused, Possible Reason??" by Ugosample(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
bigtt76:
The US have access to database containing scanned passports and finger prints so if you've traveled to say Ghana by air and got your passport scanned, they have that access. Claiming not to have traveled before to another country when infact you had, automatically invalidates your visa application on grounds of lacking trust on the applicant undecided

Is it just the USA or all Countries that has access to this?
Re: "Visa Refused, Possible Reason??" by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
KamranFai:
Hi Everyone,

Look for US visa thread and post this or ask the VO in one other their threads.

(1)

Man Desperately Wants To Travel To Indonesia Despite Death Sentence On Drug Law. / Fine Vehicle Entered Gutter Because Of #50 / South Africa Gets Africa's First Solar Powered Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.