Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

They Will Call U In Time If You Are Shortlisted Ok. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / They Will Call U In Time If You Are Shortlisted Ok. (1100 Views)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / What Would Do With Time If You Didn’t Have To Work For Money? / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Will Call U In Time If You Are Shortlisted Ok. by Michael111(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
I applied for a job vacancy announcement. I called at d company to find out weather they have called shortlisted applicants and the manager answered by saying, "they will call u in time if you are shortlisted ok". It‘s ambiguous for me, can any1 help me with what it really means.
Re: They Will Call U In Time If You Are Shortlisted Ok. by correctyourself(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Michael111:
I applied for a job vacancy announcement. I called at d company to find out weather they have called shortlisted applicants and the manager answered by saying, "they will call u in time if you are shortlisted ok". It‘s ambiguous for me, can any1 help me with what it really means.

No problems about you calling them,if your CV meets with the job requirements you maybe shortlisted and as well get a call from them or whichever the communication means they prefer.
Re: They Will Call U In Time If You Are Shortlisted Ok. by Josmund(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good day my people, pls I need a job, couldnt finish my mechanic training cos I lost the money I was suppose to use in feeding in the Nigerian stock Exchange, I can drive, and I can wire house pls I can do any job (legal) thanks for ur help.

(1) (Reply)

Mopheth Pharmacy Interview / Please Who Knows This Company? / Administrative Assistant Required For A Growing Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.