Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Can Information Technolgy Save The Niger Delta - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Information Technolgy Save The Niger Delta (567 Views)

Favour In Technolgy / Save The Money. / Niger-delta Institute Of Multimedia Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Information Technolgy Save The Niger Delta by Shubstar: 2:04am On Sep 22, 2009
Hey everyone. I am about to start my PhD thesis in Information Technology. If there is one area i absolutely desire to contribute to Nigeria, it is the Niger Delta. So i need ideas.
- In what ways can Information Technology contribute to solving the problems in the Niger Delta?
eg: building sensors to indicate when and where pipelines are vandalized OR sensors that detect oil spills as soon as it happens so that the problem is solved ASAP.
Please people, help me think outside the box and give me ideas,  This is for Naija.

Ps: Please dont say building cyber cafes and stuff like that. This is beyond that. Thank you!! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hp 530 Intel Core Duo 2.0 120gb 1gb @ 60k / Fairly Used Dell D600 Laptop For Sale! / Buying A Laptop In Nigeria: Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.