Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,144 members, 7,845,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Urgent : In Need Of A UI Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent : In Need Of A UI Designer (315 Views)

Professional And Clean Website Urgent In Need. / How To Enjoy Google Pixel 2 UI On Any Android Device / Angular, UI/UX And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent : In Need Of A UI Designer by Realphilo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Am also a Web designer/developer nevertheless I've some projects I will like to outsource, this projects are not complex, just working on many projects right now, so I need to meet up with my clients time frame.
please do not mail me, if you are not competent enough for this,
I need a bootstrap /jquery /css3/HTML5 designer.

message me on whatsapp - 08169254598 if you have the time and know you are good on this.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Urgent : In Need Of A UI Designer by businessweb: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Realphilo:
Am also a Web designer/developer nevertheless I've some projects I will like to outsource, this projects are not complex, just working on many projects right now, so I need to meet up with my clients time frame.
please do not mail me, if you are not competent enough for this,
I need a bootstrap /jquery /css3/HTML5 designer.

message me on whatsapp - 08169254598 if you have the time and know you are good on this.
Thanks in advance.
go to radar.techcabal.com
they are plenty there...meanwhile look at tranquilsms.com homepage if its close to what you like ...
its a simple bootstrap homepage i did for a client

(1) (Reply)

US Non-hosted Adsense Account For Sale / Trending ways to improve your Bsuiness Online In 2016 : Climaxbox / How To Create Most Effective 'search Description' For Your Blogger Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.