Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga (489 Views)

Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by fattbabakay(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
I have followed various posts and comments on this platform and I observed that a group of persons that are feeling threatened by the wide acceptance of Mr Fynestboi have been making efforts to bring him down by exploiting a window that is neither offensive nor outlawed.

It is a fact that Fynestboi being a moderator sent PMs to members for votes just like other contestants. We must also acknowledge that his modship status grants him the privilege of direct mail to any member of the forum, Same way we all can send PMs to Supermods and other moderators even without mutual following.

The action by Fynestboi is never illegitimate as he neither coerced nor forced votes from anyone. His action wasn't different to others that sent multitudes of PMs and mentions soliciting votes from members. He never influenced any illegitimate vote on himself since this event started.
Those that voted for him did so at their own volition and will.

It is irrational, senseless and a show of unsportsmanship to frustrate or bully Fynestboi out of a race that he has stood and fought for with every legitimacy.

It will be unjust and irresponsible for ANY of the organiser to act a script written by antagonists of Fynestboi to kick him out and pave way for their choice unpopular candidate to win.

I urge members of the panel of organisers not to be swayed by emotional blackmail geared towards achieving an unacceptable agendum of punishing or disqualifying the People's Candidate (Fynestboi) from the last lap of the contest.

Finally, I urge the organisers to let everyone go and continue with their campaign, and allow members of forum to crown who they feel deserves it.

To God Be The Glory!!! I-StandWithFynestboi.

cc
Dygeasy
Mizmycoli
TonyeBarcanista
Team Fynestboi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow! Very well spoken. I couldn't have said it better.

I personally see nothing wrong with him sending PM. The people that will ignore you will still ignore you. If he didn't send a single PM, people will still talk that he is feeling too big to campaign and what-not. Please let's all calm down. kiss

Truth is you don't to be a mod to send PMs directly. I can send PM directly to anyone following me without the restrictions. Even some of my followers have seen my PMs and ignored them, angry I forgive you lol grin but abeg respond na biko, e no good o, you know yourselves. cheesy Check your mails, you will see that LadyF has sent you a message. Come and vote on Saturday. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin aka FynestGeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Agarawu33: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Ariyke: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Ghydyon(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
I stand with Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ShayGirl(f): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
Well said people!!!

I believe every contestant is entitled to his own way of campaigning and I can attest to that fact that sending a PM to people 4 votes isn't in any way wrong...of cos, other contestants also sends PMs....so what's d FUSE all about....?

The fact still remains that nobody is forcing anyone out of his or her own will to vote for FYNESTBOI..so all bullies should please, let his voters be and let d dude be as well...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Magdalene E / Waist Trainer Belt / Become Your Own Boss Right In Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.