Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense (2931 Views)

Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / "Make Millions From Export" Dvd and Ebook now out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by ddave1: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello all,

I post this topic with a heavy heart, looking at what is happening to our youths today. The government can no longer provide the needed jobs for our ever increasing graduates, people are being laid off everyday, there is so much uncertainty about the future.

I was convinced to share this idea because i know it will definitely change someone's fortune. Blogging is a money making venture of our time, you can be like Seun (Nairaland CEO) if you care to know how money is made from blogs and forums like nairaland.com, naijapals.com, etc.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Have you heard of Google Adsense?, please search the internet for more information on Google Adsense. You will be surprised at how much money blog owners make from Google Adsense daily.

Have you ever wondered how newspaper companies make so much money even when you can read all their news for free on their website? Have you ever care to find out how google and yahoo make so much money even when you dont pay a dime to open e-mail account with them?
Have you ever care to ask how facebook makes so much money even when their services are all free.

The answer is Google Adsense and affiliate marketing.

I am willing to share this secret with you. I hold seminars for youths and NYSC members at the moment and i am so happy when they call to say THANK YOU.

I have a book that contain details and step by step guide on how to get started with blogging and Google Adsense. I will also honor invitation for well organized seminars for coaching and mentoring.

to get a copy of my e-book titled "How to Make Massive Income from your Blog with Google Adsense", please send a mail to ddavoe30@gmail.com.

2 Shares

Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by winnerjoy: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2016
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by ibukanwa(m): 3:33am On Aug 07, 2016
nwabudike.Jude.chuka@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by ddave1: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
You may check your inbox for my mail. Regards.
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by micsade(f): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2016
flosade@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by raindrop99: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
pls send yo akindorgift@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by raindrop99: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
pls sir send to akindorgift@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by ddave1: 1:32am On Aug 12, 2016
You may check your inbox now for the book.
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Idongisam@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by Adewuyi463: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
dewuyi463@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by grosy: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Gracesule9@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by Richnero(m): 5:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Anthony.richard37@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by couragekebs(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2016
iamcouragekebs@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by lovethchioma(f): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=ddave1 post=48405275]You may check your inbox now
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2016
Please send the e-book: divineola@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by Baddest15: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2016
If you are making millions from adsense why tell pple to buy ur E-book for 2k..Naija sef

1 Like

Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by aimglobalng: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2016
Please Mr Baddest15, do not discourage this good hearted man from helping others. N2000 is nothing compared to the content of the book. I sent him a mail, he sent a copy of the book to me and asked me to pay for it if only i think it is worth it. I am in touch with him via phone and he is now mentoring me. Such people should be celebrated and not addressed the way you did.

Or are you expecting him to give you his book for free simply because he makes money from google adsense?
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by sunnyx90(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2016
Send to sunnyx90@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by desoulmate: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
desoulmate4u@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by TAGf(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
goke_mon@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by ilelabosinmioko: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
as folk run show gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by ilelabosinmioko: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please send details to aafolorunsho@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
ogbonnatochukwu9@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by honestpee(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
honestpee@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by Nemesis99(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2016
i konw this post has been up for a while but i'll appreciate if i can get a copy of your ebook pls. comradeoptimus@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by stephenonyx(m): 3:38am On Aug 17, 2016
Onwuzuligbostephen@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by Onexex(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Interested
Joseph_ezeh01@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by Jay0079: 12:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by swiz2(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2016
144hours:
Get more than 100% of your capital at www.144hours.com
144hours.com is pure scam, nobody I repeat nobody should patronize him.
Re: How To Make Millions From Blogging And Google Adsense by khugtay: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2016
adekunlegeorge1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reviews On Gatatransport / Names Of Top Three Stock Broking Firms In Nigeria / New*- Earn Free Airtime By Completing Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.