Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

10 Million Nigerians,s/africans,australian,usa,canadian Email List+bulk Emailer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Million Nigerians,s/africans,australian,usa,canadian Email List+bulk Emailer (534 Views)

Download LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LIST, GSM NUMBERS DATABASE, GIFTCARD & M / Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm / 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Million Nigerians,s/africans,australian,usa,canadian Email List+bulk Emailer by favorassu: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Get Huge online traffic and sales by sending bulk emails to my 10 millions option in email list.

Do You Think You can Make more MONEY if You only had

more Prospects?
This will Get your business, products & services noticed by millions of potential customers and explode your

Get Huge online traffic and sales by sending bulk emails to my 10 millions option in email list.

Do You Think You can Make more MONEY if You only had

more Prospects?
This will Get your business, products & services noticed by millions of potential customers and explode your

my Bulk Email list can increase Your

sales by 1200% overnight.
my opt-in email list service are SPAM FREE as you are only using targeted opt-in email lists and you will be to mailing people that asked for your ads.

you can Dramatically IMPROVE Any Business with this Email list.
Were you aware that over 80% of all Internet users in the USA and Canada have made purchases as a result of email advertising? That’s because opt-in email advertising works!
If you are looking for an effective way to market your products or services online, bulk email advertising is the best option for your online businesses. Responsible opt-in email advertising is where the future of email advertising is headed.

These days ISPs are making it more and more difficult to send out unsolicited email advertising. This leaves opt-in email advertising as the best alternative.
I am Too Happy to introduce our Super and yet affordable “Targeted USA and Canada only active and responsive 2016 email database”.

We have the email list database of over 10milion option in email address.
which ever area you want to promote to we are there for you.

before you ask let me tell the source of the emails and the niches:

Well, the list i may say is from business niche because they are all my our website www.themoneybugs.com

on the website we only have advertisers that is those who wanted to promote their business( though many niches like health products,make money programs,sports betting,forum websites,software,eBooks and many others where advertised on the site)

and our publisher those who wanted to earn money from the site by clicking on advertisers ads and promoting our site ads.

so can say it is a multi-niches list that includes health,sports,business and digital products.

email ann-smith@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Airtime Online In Just 3 Steps / For Sale: A Shopping Mall & Office Complex At Queens Cinema Ibadan / Invest With Just 7,400 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.