Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Please Beware Of Online Purchasing Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Beware Of Online Purchasing Scam (468 Views)

Please Beware Of The New SARS Robbery Tactics (photos) / Notice!!::: Please Beware Of New Tenants And Old Tenants In Your House. / Open Cloud Communications Nigeria Limited Is A Scam, Job Seekers Please Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware Of Online Purchasing Scam by Saib4Jesus: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
A product called TrackR bravo was advertised online and I made order for some of the products online while they promised to ship it to me, and said they were going to mail me on how and when I will get the product, since then I have not receive any email from them even to acknowledge my order or how I am going to get it.
please beware of this scam. The web page is as shown below. A word is enough for the wise!
https://www.thetrackr.com/bravo?utm_source=google&utm_medium=displayads&utm_campaign=AllColorKeysAds&gclid=CMzMnvv1p84CFcGdGwodQbAO6g

(1) (Reply)

Shame! APC Lawmaker Forged Academic Certificates (see Evidence) / Father Identifies Daughter In New Boko Haram Video / Aba: Man, Three Year-old Child Found Dead After Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.