Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) (23300 Views)

Buhari Inaugurates A Committee To Audit Recovered Funds (Photos) / President Buhari Inaugurates Boards Of NNPC, NCDMB & NNRA (photos) / Buhari Inaugurates His Economic Adviser, Dipeolu, Others Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by faitheverest(f): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Till then.. ..
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Femich18(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice one
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Corpse: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
kazmanbanjoko:
oh i see. sorry, i didn't check yur username b4 but now i've checked. Yu pass am true true.
mtcheew
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Corpse:
mtcheew
hisses!!! kiss
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Omeny: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
egift:

The Present is doing what he can to make things better. Blowing everything up and hurling insults and defamation will not solve any problem.

Relax Gift. Una never see anything. Nobody has insulted Buhari yet.

What did u say on all the insults on GEJ that made him the most insulted Nig President?

Where were you when brooms and water where used to sweep n flush towns in the North when ever GEJ is in town?
Una go hear am tire.
God will reward all our deeds
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by egift(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Omeny:

Relax Gift. Una never see anything. Nobody has insulted Buhari yet.

What did u say on all the insults on GEJ that made him the most insulted Nig President?

Where were you when brooms and water where used to sweep n flush towns in the North when ever GEJ is in town?
Una go hear am tire.
God will reward all our deeds

Continue to eternity, it will not change a thing. Buhari is doing for Niger Delta what Jonathan could not. More is still needed and will be done.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
xprezboy:
you clean up or not , No more oil exploration and exploitation in ogoni land.
for those of you that do not know, ogoni land has the largest deposits og crude oil and gas in the whole of Nigeria.
Shell made several e4t to return, it was not allowed.
Abacha tried, no way
obasanjo failed woefully
gej. ..no e4t
buhari can clean up ogoni land dt was destroyed by shell and Nigeria in the course of oil exploitation and exploration, that does not mean dt oil companies would be allow access to the proven oil and gas deposits in ogoni land

Na u wan carry Owka made gun stand for road? Abeg park well
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by BanjiA: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
You can't understand because of your mind set. This is not cleaning of a street or compound. It will take minimum of 20years. The present government can not complete the exercise before the expiration of their term. The board will continue their work irrespective of any Government in power. It is not everything wail about after buying 200 air time with bonus. Please let's reason together and build this country.
magicminister:
[size=20pt]CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL IS THE WORK OF BOARD OF TRUSTEES.
THIS CLEAN UP PROJECT WAS "COMMISSIONED" MONTHS AGO BUT SO FAR, NOT A SINGLE THING HAS BEEN DONE.
PERSONALLY, I SEE THIS AS ANOTHER WAY TO REWARD HIS CRONIES.

My only fear is that buhari will rig the electoral process in 2019 and there would be massive bloodshed in order to keep him in power.
Jonathan was never an option to me but Buhari is 20 times worse!!!
[/size]
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Emade(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
xprezboy:
for those of you that do not know, ogoni land has the largest deposits og crude oil and gas in the whole of Nigeria.
Abacha tried, no way
obasanjo failed woefully
gej. ..no e4t
buhari can clean up ogoni land dt was destroyed by shell and Nigeria in the course of oil exploitation and exploration, that does not mean dt oil companies would be allow access to the proven oil and gas deposits in ogoni land
after the clean up there will oil exploitation
simple no need for big grammar.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by afanide: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Another Scam......
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by slawali: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
efilefun:
Imagine you comparing a 2 yr tenure to 8 years tenure as president/ VP and also 8 years as a Governor/Deputy Governor, you need panasharp

Some ppl are just fools and I pity them because their next generation.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
yet same buari cassandra could not build common university in his state throughout his miliatry tenue from 1983-1985 till GEJ came on board.

nuttin wrong in wat u z jus dt u ddnt think deep enuf b4 commenting buhari no even use d 2yrs complete b4 coup,,jona bcam vice > governor (hw many yrs) vice presi > presi (hw many yrs) now weytin he do 4 im people..sumtins aint comparable #abegleavetrash4lawma
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by back2sender: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
magicminister:
[size=20pt]CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL IS THE WORK OF BOARD OF TRUSTEES.
THIS CLEAN UP PROJECT WAS "COMMISSIONED" MONTHS AGO BUT SO FAR, NOT A SINGLE THING HAS BEEN DONE.

My only fear is that buhari will rig the electoral process in 2019 and there would be massive bloodshed in order to keep him in power.
[/size]
Go and die inside lagoon. Buhari till 2023 then after a SouthWest man will take over the mantle from our able presido Sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
egift:

The Present is doing what he can to make things better. Blowing everything up and hurling insults and defamation will not solve any problem.
where have you been? Or you are using different moniker?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by egift(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
MetaHuman:
where have you been? Or you are using different moniker?

No other moniker. Been busy with work. I do drop by to read many wailing, fights, name-callings and more.

Hope you are doing fine. Thanks for holding down the pedal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by junior11: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Salym(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
yet same buari cassandra could not build common university in his state throughout his miliatry tenue from 1983-1985 till GEJ came on board.
It will interest you to know that katsina state was created in 1987. Check before posting please.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
. Katsina State is one of the most Educated State in Nigeria. A State that produced personalities more than any State in Nigeria. The only State in Nigeria that has produced 2 elected President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. A state that producf 2 Police IGPs, C.G. of Customs etc. Is the glorified Nursery School called University they attended? Is that university there major problem? Is soil degredation an issue in the Niger Delta or not? There 2 Universities in Katsina State fully operational b4 the Nursery University. katsina state is not lacking of University.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Bifwoli: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
He should also make Yorubas clean up the filthy Lagos logoon ,Makoko is drowning in human waste so don't even dare to eat fish in Lagos.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Excellentmind: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
No amount of back door bribery can win you support in Niger Delta region.

Don't be deceived, those taking photographs with you are nothing but greedy politicians looking for money to sustain their families and acquire properties abroad in readiness to the imminent collapse of Nigeria whose foundation can no longer carry her weight.

The zoo must be restructured or divided.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by ellovee(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
[size=14pt]jamboree targeted at deceiving the people of Niger Delta. We don't need Committee, what we need is for FG to pay their counterpart fund so that the project can commence[/size]
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by ellovee(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
there is neither will nor zeal in the federal govt to carry out the project
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Tsongz(f): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
xprezboy:
Abacha tried, no way
obasanjo failed woefully
gej. ..no e4t
Like u people created the oil yourself abi? undecided y u no wake up one day and start drinking it grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Tsongz(f): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
Which of ur fams get admission into the university that he constructed? undecidedw
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by HonabFaj(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
dis is to tell u dat d so called ogoni clean up is a scam - a political gimmick. only in nigeria dat a president will flag off a massive project like ogoni clean up without first constituting board members who will be responsible for d entire clean up operations.
i have never seen a situation where a big project is flaged off without first setting up project management team dat will ova see its execution.

sir,dont get it wrong an agreement on this had been sign for a very long time,Mr President is just trying to implement the project based on the agreement ,roap map on the clean up is already documented ,Mr President is working on making it a reality ,the clean up its a 25 to 30 project terms ,appreciating others effort is essential .#ANewNigeria #ANewNation
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by tunalism(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
That's to show he wasn't sentimental when he was a military leader. He is not irrational like you. Must you build University in your state because you are a leader
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by sweetgala(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
dis is to tell u dat d so called ogoni clean up is a scam - a political gimmick. only in nigeria dat a president will flag off a massive project like ogoni clean up without first constituting board members who will be responsible for d entire clean up operations.
i have never seen a situation where a big project is flaged off without first setting up project management team dat will ova see its execution.

You are evidently late to the party. Over the last 14 years detailed reports and research has been conducted by UNEP the Nigerian government and the IOC running into millions . What is required is already known what is left is to institute a board of trustees to oversee the clean up.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Sodangi77: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
drss2:
Wen dd d cleanup start? Dolo
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Auxigen(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
magicminister:

[/size]
Ehnnn!! Wetin you talk? Rig election.. for Naija. Hahaha you never chi chum chin grin
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by Omeny: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
egift:

Continue to eternity, it will not change a thing. Buhari is doing for Niger Delta what Jonathan could not. More is still needed and will be done.

God bless Nigeria!

What did Buhari done for the Niger-Delta? Oh just inauguration of a board for Ogoni clean up which has not even started and will last for at least, 2 decades, abi? Why are pple this shallow minded? At least, GEJ did more for the North than any other region, (do ur findings) yet they insulted n hate him the more.
See what Change has brought to Nigerians. Yeye.
Re: Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) by UGWENNA: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
xprezboy:
Abacha tried, no way
obasanjo failed woefully
gej. ..no e4t

remember that ogoni land is also a nigeria land. What on earth will buhari do to please you. may be you need dasuki connection.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amos Itihwe Frying Garri In Delta State (Photos) / Obiano Endorses Pete Edochie's "Anambra Film Project" (Photo) / Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.