Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Truth About Glo #0.0k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Truth About Glo #0.0k (615 Views)

Glo 0.0k Free Browsing Tweaking / Glo 0.0k No Longer Working / Latest UC Mini Handler Settings For Glo 0.00kb Free Browsing Cheat+unlimited Dwl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Glo #0.0k by TeenWeb: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Guys first of all glo 0.0k is working but isn't stable and when I say unstable I don't mean glo connection in your area, the cheat itself isn't, Don't let anyone bullshit you about "Needing a good glo connection before you can use it" that's bullshit. Anyway it works on tweakware v33 but disconnects frequently but you can take advantage of it if you have a premium account. Get UCweb and try downloading anything you want overnight, when it disconnects and reconnects the UCweb would always continue the download, so within that 5hours range of sleeping you would probably have finished downloading what you want. And make sure the file can be resumed and paused, if not you would get "link expired" Even the owner of tweakware told me it isnt stable, if anyone says it is they probably want attention. Keep checking the tweakware website for updates.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Snapchat Names Using Good Ideas / I Need An Amazon Associate Account / I Need A Free Page/website/blog For A Business Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.