Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians (1883 Views)

President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad / Be Careful What You Say, I Never Promised Better Power Supply – Fashola / FG To Invest In Hydro, Solar For Better Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by johnkente: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, has denied making promises of better power supply. Speaking in an interview with Channels television, Fashola said that his plans did not consider vandalization of pipelines because he was always focused on power generation.

“Let us be careful when you claim that I made promises because I am ever so conscious of the things that I say and I believe that if I recollect correctly, it was when I was unveiling my ministries, probably sometime late December last year, and it is unlike me to make promises on things I don’t control,” he said.

“If you check the words I used, I shared with you our plans if it worked and where we will be. Those promises don’t factor in vandalisation. You know when they teach you how to generate power in school, they don’t teach you how to deal with vandalisation.

“When they teach you how to do banking, they don’t teach you about round-tripping so those are the assumptions that things would remain normal. There is no nation in the world that wants electricity that vandalizes the assets that produce electricity; it doesn’t make any sense.

“I can control what my team does, I can promise you what my team efforts will produce but I can’t control behaviour that is counterproductive. Those pipelines are national assets; they were built with our common wealth, the people whose territories it passes are custodians of it.

“Let us assume that the people who are also custodians of Jebba, Kainji and Shiroro dams go to break them down because they are angry, then who gets power?”
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by fearless2014: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
And the last administration of GEJ that he villified for not providing power did not grapple with vandalisation ??

It is unfortunate that you lied your way to Abuja power & now your lies have come back to haunt you, enjoy sir.

9 Likes

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by Leboska(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kai!
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Like you don't consider that when you eat excessively your stomach would pain you.. Lol!

After lying to Nigerians on how you possess the magic wand to make the pains of the gullible Zombies go away like their morning dream..

Pls give us steady (247)electricity....dazall !!

5 Likes

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by collinsVP: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is no longer funny
Na denials una come de deliver?
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Is he from which Party.
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by Descartes: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rocket science

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by DRISKLEF(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
The pipelines are national assets while the people living there are national?
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by tempest02: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
And whose duty is it to stop vandalism by creating effective policing, involving stakeholders, and carrying a sense of bringing to all and sundry?

What steps have been taken so far to tackle the root problems in the niger delta?

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by Flashh: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why didn't you add source to this, op?

2 Likes

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by GenbIoodykiller: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
chaiii grin some so called sensible people still support this useless party cheesy

cc
omenka ngeneukwenu modath

4 Likes

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by sleekAfonja: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
This fate awaits fashola if he doesn't retrace his lying habits.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by youngeagle(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
He promised us darkness that's why we made him minister....yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by STARGREEN(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
What did you promise? Increase in Tariff?... sorry
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nigeria don enter one chance for this Apc people hand.

This is incompetence at it peak.

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by DeleteNonsense: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen shall we rise and welcome government of denials!!
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by papaejima1: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chai, so what words did you use exactly sir?

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by drss2(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
if APC na electric turbine, d rate of lies per/sec dis govt dey dish out fit generate 100,000mw of electricity everyday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by drss2(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
fearless2014:
And the last administration of GEJ that he villified for not providing power did not grapple with vandalisation ??

It is unfortunate that you lied your way to Abuja power & now your lies have come back to haunt you, enjoy sir.
dont mind d rocket scientist. round peg in rectangular hole.
fashola is admiting dat he's incompetent in power generation matters.

1 Like

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by limeta(f): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Where did they get the vote to rule you
No more money from niger delta to be a good minister from yoruba land abi
NDA stopped the flex abi

long live k
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by stevecantrell: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
its ok. We've heard, just resign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by Gr8tasign: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Promise and denial is the ID of apc but zombies have refused to admit that. To them, grandpa of corruption and his team seasoned looters have the right to say one thing and do another, instead of holding them responsible for their actions & inactions they turn around and shout gej.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by pode(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oga fash, no try dis kind talk again u wnt me Naija vex for you, abi no b say electricity no be rocket science 2 years ago?
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by Gr8tasign: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Promise and denial is the ID of apc but zombies have refused to admit that. To them, grandpa of corruption and his team of seasoned looters have the right to say one thing and do another, instead of holding them responsible for their actions & inactions they turn around and shout gej.
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by Ajibel(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
For y'all above, please quote me and share with me a source to where BRF promised 24 hours supply in the first place.

Thanks.
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Power Belongs to God- Fashola 2015
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by MadeInTokyo: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ajibel:
For y'all above, please quote me and share with me a source to where BRF promised 24 hours supply in the first place.

Thanks.

The Zombies have arrived.

Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by Ajibel(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
MadeInTokyo:

The Zombies have arrived.

What's the meaning of this nonsense?
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by nigeriafilm(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Imagine Fashola was elected as the president in 2015? See how poorly he now reason. Is vandalisation a new crime in Nigeria? It has been, how come is now that Fahola became aware is a wonder
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by Paperwhite(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
"To provide 24hours electricity is not rocket science".Now that you've been placed on the saddle,you are now grossly confused & lost. APC lies can get you what you want but can not sustain you.So get your sorry ass working- over hyped buffoon.
Re: I Never Promised Better Power Supply", Fashola Informs Nigerians by osile2012: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Hmmm.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Commend Or Condemn Mrs Aisha Buhari And President Muhammadu Buhari / BREAKING: DSS Director Is Dead / Sdp Wins Michika Lg Election, Governor Swears In Apc Candidate Who Came 2nd Tim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.