Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. (833 Views)

I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k / Are You A Blogger Or You Own A Website? Check In Here. / Request Any Blogger Or Wordpress Theme And Get It Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. by D34lw4p(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Since it's common about popular webmasters and bloggers to ignore the upcoming ones or ask them to pay a huge amount to get this or that, we've created an avenue for aspiring and professional webmasters to relate with themselves and also share ideas! This is straight forward and am sure you will be glad you did. Visit www.nct.com.ng now and see what am talking about. Thank you.
Re: Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. by NCAN(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
D34lw4p:
Since it's common about popular webmasters and bloggers to ignore the upcoming ones or ask them to pay a huge amount to get this or that, we've created an avenue for aspiring and professional webmasters to relate with themselves and also share ideas! This is straight forward and am sure you will be glad you did. Visit www.nct.com.ng now and see what am talking about. Thank you.
a mybb forum using gomaster plugin..? nothing new there BTW...
#smh

1 Like

Re: Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. by D34lw4p(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
NCAN:
#smh
some people are just too forward, okay I asked people to join. Did I say anything is special in the design? Pls learn to live a simple life!
Re: Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. by NCAN(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
D34lw4p:
some people are just too forward, okay I asked people to join. Did I say anything is special in the design? Pls learn to live a simple life!
forward..? OK, according to ur post, you are inviting average and beginners webmaster to your forum, but you been a pro should have something better to offer, an average or beginner who knows about this might be put off after seeing the forum..
my thoughts though!
Re: Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
NCAN:
#smh
The best things you've ever seen started from somewhere. The almighty NairaLand today probably started with only *Seun and few of his friends. But today, this place has become so popular that new buds in web development are hardly heared. Raise a topic here, do not update it, then come back after 3 days. You may be glad to find your post in page ten!
It is painful for a new NairaLander to raise a topic without getting a single reply. The worst part is when they need help to get something done. I am not saying that NairaLand is not a great forum. But new members won't benefit much from all those "Adsense For Sale" adverts in the Webmasters category.
The OP wasn't inviting professionals or experienced Webmasters. Like he said, learn to live a simple life. Sometimes, NOT replying at all goes best.
As a wrap up, www.nct.com.ng is a great place for all webmasters. Give it a try!

1 Like

Re: Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
NCAN:
forward..? OK, according to ur post, you are inviting average and beginners webmaster to your forum, but you been a pro should have something better to offer, an average or beginner who knows about this might be put off after seeing the forum..
my thoughts though!
Simplicity has nothing to do with the true worth of something.
As an example, www.wikipedia.org is a great site for research. But mere looking at the interface, how complex is it? Also, Wordpress and Joomla! have been used to create good sites. But visit the official sites of these Content Management Systems and tell me if there is any major sophistication.
Please, do not make judgements based on Physical Appearance! You might just end up making an irreversible mistake.
I will still say that www.nct.com.ng is a great forum for Webmasters.
Re: Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. by NCAN(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Laive:

The best things you've ever seen started from somewhere. The almighty NairaLand today probably started with only *Seun and few of his friends. But today, this place has become so popular that new buds in web development are hardly heared. Raise a topic here, do not update it, then come back after 3 days. You may be glad to find your post in page ten!
It is painful for a new NairaLander to raise a topic without getting a single reply. The worst part is when they need help to get something done. I am not saying that NairaLand is not a great forum. But new members won't benefit much from all those "Adsense For Sale" adverts in the Webmasters category.
The OP wasn't inviting professionals or experienced Webmasters. Like he said, learn to live a simple life. Sometimes, NOT replying at all goes best.
As a wrap up, www.nct.com.ng is a great place for all webmasters. Give it a try!
I agree with all your points.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. by NCAN(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
agreed!
Laive:

Simplicity has nothing to do with the true worth of something.
As an example, www.wikipedia.org is a great site for research. But mere looking at the interface, how complex is it? Also, Wordpress and Joomla! have been used to create good sites. But visit the official sites of these Content Management Systems and tell me if there is any major sophistication.
Please, do not make judgements based on Physical Appearance! You might just end up making an irreversible mistake.
I will still say that www.nct.com.ng is a great forum for Webmasters.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. by NCAN(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
D34lw4p:
Sorry bro! what I stated up there was out of frustration! have been a member of the forum since the first time I saw the URL, yea, I only participated once!

Part of what made me angry is that, for month, there are no changes, same posts, same reply... especially the script section, alomost all are not working! that what made me left without visiting again... then I saw this campaign and I was like wtf!.. u understand what I mean.? ignore all above.. smiley wink wink
Re: Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. by D34lw4p(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
NCAN:
Sorry bro! what
Hello dude, its not actually that way and am very sure it's not nct you visited and saw the same posts all over again. No, not at all maybe the time you visited was when the forum was created new! Lots of things has actually changed within the previous months.
Re: Are You A Blogger Or Webmaster? You're Missing A Lot If You're Not Here. by NCAN(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
D34lw4p:

Hello dude, its not actually that way and am very sure it's not nct you visited and saw the same posts all over again. No, not at all maybe the time you visited was when the forum was created new! Lots of things has actually changed within the previous months.
not more than a month ago!

(1) (Reply)

Short Memorable Domain for sale / Newly Approved Non-hosted Adsense Account Available / Get A Beautiful Blog Like This For 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.