Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Please All Nairalander Please I Need You Advice On The Type Of Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please All Nairalander Please I Need You Advice On The Type Of Phone To Buy (520 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / Infinix 04 Vs Infinx 04 Plus, Which Do You Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please All Nairalander Please I Need You Advice On The Type Of Phone To Buy by Drinokrane: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Please Nairalander I want to buy a new phone but i don't know the type of phone to buy among TECNO CAMON C9 & TECNO BOOM J8...Pls i need ur advice on the one to buy amonq the two phones pls...hlp me
Re: Please All Nairalander Please I Need You Advice On The Type Of Phone To Buy by osenbarak: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
go for c9
Re: Please All Nairalander Please I Need You Advice On The Type Of Phone To Buy by kenkenny55(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Go for camon c9.... Buh which one are you using presently.
Re: Please All Nairalander Please I Need You Advice On The Type Of Phone To Buy by donhils: 5:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Let your pocket decide that for you. Don't be a jerk.
Re: Please All Nairalander Please I Need You Advice On The Type Of Phone To Buy by oscillation55(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2016
Drinokrane:
Please Nairalander I want to buy a new phone but i don't know the type of phone to buy among TECNO CAMON C9 & TECNO BOOM J8...Pls i need ur advice on the one to buy amonq the two phones pls...hlp me
You may consult with me through my signature for candid advices, though location may bar you from patronizing me but I would still avail you my expertise suggestions. Whatsapp is your best bet. Comes online here usually by 8pm & 6am because of my busy schedule during the day.
I have C9, Gionee m5 plus and Infinix hot S at my disposal for hands on review but time can never permit me do an online show. I'll still comment if I come by this thread again. Regards
Re: Please All Nairalander Please I Need You Advice On The Type Of Phone To Buy by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2016
Go for Samsung galaxy A9.

1 Like

Re: Please All Nairalander Please I Need You Advice On The Type Of Phone To Buy by MaryWest(f): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2016
we should know how much you plan to spend before we can give you that advice
Re: Please All Nairalander Please I Need You Advice On The Type Of Phone To Buy by Drinokrane: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
oscillation55
Pls gimme ur facebook username or gv me advice on whch for 2 buy amonq Tecno L8 Plus or Infinix hot S or u qt anyphone datz nt heiqher dan 37k wit a qud specification

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Someones Phone Using Your Samsung Galaxy S6 / Unlock LG900G / Top Mobile Applications To Help Monitor Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.