Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,600 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Rick Ross Losing Weight To Save His Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Losing Weight To Save His Life (650 Views)

Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday / Cameroonians Mistake Davido’s Hypeman, Special Spesh For Rick Ross (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Losing Weight To Save His Life by Grammywinner: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
There is little doubt that rapper Rick Ross is looking a lot slimmer than when he first gained recognition.

What forced him on the journey to become healthy was the two seizures within six hours he had in 2011 which required his private jet to make emergency landings. He was weighing 300lbs at that time only sleeping for 3 hours a night and having no qualms wolfing down 24-oz steaks at 4AM.

The rapper has shed 75 pounds after his doctors warned him his excess fat could kill him if he does not take on a healthier lifestyle which includes a workout regimen.

“I’m still losing weight, and now I’m starting to build hard muscle in places,” he tells Men’s Health magazine, explaining he has been taking his weightloss slowly—if I quit all the things I loved cold turkey, I knew it would only be so long before I went back to my old ways.”

“My advice for anyone looking to lose weight is to not make it feel like a job.” he added.

See photo:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/08/04/rick-ross-losing-weight-to-save-his-life/

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Stuns In New Blonde Hair [photos] / AKA Tweets He's Single Just A Day After Bonang Matheba Shared A Loved Up Photo O / Guess This Nigeria Artistes In This Photo(saw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.