Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

You Can Now Trade By Barter On Your Android Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Now Trade By Barter On Your Android Smartphone (859 Views)

First And Perfect Trade By Barter / Help Buy A Domain Of $6.76 Domain And Take My Barter Card With $8.5 / Lagos Trade By Barter - Get Anything You Want By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Trade By Barter On Your Android Smartphone by mikeoki(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Welcome to the month of August! We’ve all read about “trade by barter” as a technique that was used for the exchange of goods in the olden days. This practice was done before the invention of money which is now being used to determine the value of goods and services across the world.

Well, to cut the long story short, Global Inspirati Technology has released yet another highly innovative app called “TradeByBarter”. The sleek-looking mobile app was released on August 2nd,2016 after a high quality research and quality assurance process. The mobile app can be used for the trading of goods and services even without cash!!!

How Does It Work!

Upload the item you want to trade(give out)
Swipe the screen to the right
Click on “Market”
Type the item you need
Choose one of your uploaded items and click on the search button
Once you have seen the item you nee...
The own[url]inspiredreporters.com/you-can-now-tradebybarter-on-your-smartphone[/url]

(1) (Reply)

ARIYO EMMANUEL Who Know Him Should Tell Him To Refund My Money Pls / See Name Someone Gave His Pure Water Business (P***** Word) / Can A Corporate Slave Truly Create Another Source Of Income Online? (My Journey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.