Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Five Dead, Two Injured As Army, Villagers Clash In Niger State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Dead, Two Injured As Army, Villagers Clash In Niger State (579 Views)

Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon / Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Dead, Two Injured As Army, Villagers Clash In Niger State by wunderkidblog(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
No fewer than five persons were reported to have been killed while two were injured in a clash between the Nigerian Army and civilians at Kpaidna village in Bosso Local Government Area of Niger State.
The incident occurred on Thursday at about 1am in Beji community, where a military operation was ongoing.

The soldiers and men of the Nigerian Air Force were mistaken for Fulani herdsmen dressed in Army uniform.
When contacted, the spokesman of the Niger State Police Command, DSP Bala Elkana, confirmed the incident.
Elkana said: “Actually we received a distress call at around 1am that armed Fulani herdsmen have invaded their village.
“The command immediately mobilized mobile Policemen and other combatants to the village and Police discovered it was soldiers in operation.
“But calm has been restored in the area.”
Continue reading...

Read Full story...
http://wunderkidblog.com/five-dead-two-injured-as-army-villagers-clash-in-niger-state/

Re: Five Dead, Two Injured As Army, Villagers Clash In Niger State by HungerBAD: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is a case of mistaken identity.

The Soldiers had a right to defend themselves when attacked,and that is why the Villagers should have been sure before attacking.

I am more interested in what the military men,were doing in the village at the first place.

Waiting for the official military explaination.

2 Likes

Re: Five Dead, Two Injured As Army, Villagers Clash In Niger State by waleadex(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice
Nice Huh!
Re: Five Dead, Two Injured As Army, Villagers Clash In Niger State by TamedWolf90: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Just like that

Pranaya come in.. .oya stay where you are but sweetheart I use God beg you... The kind things you day share eh, I don'read tire... Abeg nah
Re: Five Dead, Two Injured As Army, Villagers Clash In Niger State by Pranaya(f): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Just like that

Pranaya come in.. .oya stay where you are but sweetheart I use God beg you... The kind things you day share eh, I don'read tire... Abeg nah
Lol. pardon me. I'm not just good at getting my eyes off nice posts
Re: Five Dead, Two Injured As Army, Villagers Clash In Niger State by wunderkidblog(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is a case of mistaken identity.

The Soldiers had a right to defend themselves when attacked,and that is why the Villagers should have been sure before attacking.

I am more interested in what the military men,were doing in the village at the first place.

Waiting for the official military explaination.

Follow the link, full story is there
Re: Five Dead, Two Injured As Army, Villagers Clash In Niger State by project8(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
i dnt trust those soldiers.

(1) (Reply)

Driver Escapes Death After Giant Tree Fell On His Car - Photos / Police Officer Who Shot Okada Rider Dead In Ondo State Arrested + Full Details / Arm Robber New Trap In Lagos...beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.