Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) (31568 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce With His Adopted Son, Jonathan (Photo) / Photos Of Ben Murray-Bruce, With His Sons And Daughter / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Oh that hair!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by Olushauneddy(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2016
How does this make common sense.......It's just a throwback selfie. Ben and his siblings are halfcasts but the pics showed none of his parent is white...I just want to make common sense.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Twittnator Ben Bruce my man.

So,I was wondering what happened to Ben Bruce's brain,and now I can now confirm it disappeared with the cutting off of his Afro Puffs.

No wonder he spends more time on his Twitter page,than on his constituency in Bayelsa State.
any body who criticize ur saint
Buhari is enemy to yorubas and northerners ,now all yoruba people hates fayose cus he did not join tinubu to support saint buhari today some yorubas will even like saint buhari to kill fayose and femi Fani kayode ,yorubas should remove bitterness in politics , this is how Awo and akintola set the whole sw on fire in the 60s later omoboriowo and ajasin later awo and abiola and alafin and oni
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by miqos02(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2016
good
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by Apreel(f): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2016
His dad looks like nkem owoh"osuofia" undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2016
Nigerian Barrack Obama
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2016
u mean to tell me Ben was 18 years?

why is he looking 38
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by charloski(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Tolexander:
Ben Bruce dad and mom or Denrele's dad and mom?

GUy you are evil oooo.....lol
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by Jarus(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2016
Resemble the father die
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by victorazy(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2016
veekid:
What should we do with this?

Buru ya rie, obu nri-oma. grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by gbishman: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2016
This just lets u know the pedigree of the kind of Senator bruce is. He was born wit a silver spoon and such will stood low to eaten with a rubber spoon. Invariably he sees money as a means to an end rather that a tool for self upliftment.
Nice one bruce na butty u be.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by Lucky77: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2016
Who among the parent is a Nigerian or of Nigerian blood?

(ordinary question, NO offence intended please)
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by excel101(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2016
This is a real proof that Ben Bruce came from well to do background. For the parents to be travelling to the US alongside Ben, meant that they were informed. it wasn't as if Ben Bruce dad stole Nigeria's money, cos i never heard that being a politician, rather he worked wit UAC Foods b4 establishing Domino Group. Ben himself has been in the entertainment industry far back, and had also mingled with some of the world's best in the industry then. He started by inviting musician from the US in some of his showbiz, he pioneered the Most Beautiful Woman in Nigeria Pergeant(MBWP), (which produced the likes of Agbani Darego and Bianca Onu), which exists till date. However some years later he formed Rhythm Fm and SilverBirds TV b4 the SilverBirds Galleria which was bankrolled by a bank. Which we all know, thru which over 100 Nigerians where gainfully employed. Which a stainless record, this is a proof that its not all successful people that stole our commonwealth, cos some are very hard working with the Nigerian spirit in them. Lets give it to him, my role model nd mentor. Mr BB i hail u o.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by irishMO123(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2016
onlyme12:
Senator Ben Bruce shared a throwback photo of him, his beloved mum and dad in Hawaii in 1974 at age 18.

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/761314155294973952
Silver spoon boi

Lovely
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by veekid(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2016
victorazy:

Buru ya rie, obu nri-oma. grin
Speak the language I'll understand
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2016
pussyscrubber:
finer than all yoruba politicians...

lol... punanah scrubber,,, which Yoruba politician be half-caste?

an wait...

you want tell me say Baba Iyabo no handsome pass BMB?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by mezabo(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2016
ikharia91:
Senator common sense with uncommon swag
Hater. I wonder where you family generation living at that time would look like
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by Reminez(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2016
nnokwa042:
any body who criticize ur saint
Buhari is enemy to yorubas and northerners ,now all yoruba people hates fayose cus he did not join tinubu to support saint buhari today some yorubas will even like saint buhari to kill fayose and femi Fani kayode ,yorubas should remove bitterness in politics , this is how Awo and akintola set the whole sw on fire in the 60s later omoboriowo and ajasin later awo and abiola and alafin and oni
Hateful osu !! Pot calling kettle black .
Wake me up when you flat headed leeches stop addressing Rochas as Okoroawusa
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by victorazy(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2016
veekid:

Speak the language I'll understand

Sorry it means: carry it and eat, its a good food.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by veekid(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2016
victorazy:

Sorry it means: carry it and eat, its a good food.
The last time I reply bigot being like you, I was served 7 days ban, so I won't do same here
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by victorazy(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2016
veekid:

The last time I reply bigot being like you, I was served 7 days ban, so I won't do same here

You see! Some ppl can be funny, wicked and unreasonable. I was kind enough to be magnanimous, benevolent and sincere to reveal the meaning of what I said not to talk of the used of "sorry", and you have the temerity to call me a "bigot" grin indeed u deserved more than 7days ban. grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Reminez:

Hateful osu !! Pot calling kettle black .
Wake me up when you flat headed leeches stop addressing Rochas as Okoroawusa
that means yorubas wants thier future sons and daugther to ve flat heads cus the rate ur guys re getting married to igbo girls in next ten years no yoruba will dare insult igbo person cus by then many yorubas will be half igbo half yoruba if lie ask yemi alade even her looking for my johnny was sang in igbo and pigin the yoruba she added there was when she shout yemi aladeeeee finish and she even confessed she understand igbo more than yoruba or ask paul adefarasin stop pretending like igbos re boko or fulanis herds men biko grin undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by kherington: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ben bruce living the good life from time immemorial
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by Orikinla(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ofege days. grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by adecares(f): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2016
When men were still boys
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce With His Parents In Hawaii In 1974 At The Age Of 18 (photo) by coolscott(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2016
steppin:
Ever since the AMCON saga, Senator common sense has withdrawn completely and suddenly gone dumb in social network. Naija politicians! When you have them by the balls, they sing like a canary.
General Cassandra surely knows how to bully the opposition.
Not true. I thought they were taking over operations at silverbird just to ensure he stops those broadcasts of his. I found out I was wrong because I found out his broadcasts are still going on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Visits Olusosun Dumpsite / Osinbajo Back From Italy, Attends Lagos At 50 Gala Night (pics) / Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.