Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 (1390 Views)

Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Marvell23(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
If you own a Camon C9 or about to buy the device, the good news is, TECNO has pushed a major security and system stability updates for the device. These updates fix some issues being experienced on particular unit of Camon C9 like force closing of the gallery and poor low light performance of the front facing camera. The front camera no doubt does a good job in a well –lit environment and the rear camera performance is the best I have seen from any TECNO device.

I made mention of the inability to take clearer selfies in a dark environment during my review of the device couple of weeks ago and I am glad they listened and fixed the issues.

How was the issue fixed?

A standard flash that flashes when you need good and bright pictures, just like the one on the rear camera has been added in addition to the soft flash or what I call flashlight. What you have before is a flashlight that performs the function of torchlight as against a normal flash. It does little to night selfie experience. The first picture below here was taken using the soft flash in a dark room while the second one was under the same environment using the normal flash added through this latest update.

I received the update yesterday and today I have successfully updated the device. Apart from the camera stability enhancement other minor issues were also fixed.

How to perform the update

Go to your phone settings, click on about phone and then click on system update. The device will search for the update and you will be presented with the update.
Click on the green arrow to download the update, when it’s fully downloaded your device will be ask you to reboot to install the update. Wait while the update is installing, until your device is finally done.

Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by elfakkawy(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
thanks I'm planning to buy a new one
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Marvell23(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2016
elfakkawy:
you are welcome
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 2:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Nice one from this picture seems there is no red eye issue...
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Marvell23(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Dam5reey:
Nice one from this picture seems there is no red eye issue...
It's good that TECNO now listen to their fans
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by oscillation55(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2016
elfakkawy:
You can get it from me @ a very good price. Do check my signature
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Dandsome: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Op does this fix all bugs in general?
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Minesota1(f): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Oh nice..the difference is clear
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Minesota1(f): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2016
That's d key to having a successful business, listening to customers and taking what they say serzly
Marvell23:
It's good that TECNO now listen to their fans
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by olaneyo18: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Good one from tecno
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Orator2383: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2016
let me quickly perform this updating format here on my camon c9
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Marvell23(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2016
Dandsome:
Op does this fix all bugs in general?
Yes It's generally stable after the update
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by AnnabelR0se(f): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2016
Now this is what I called great enhancement update, Fans and customers are kings honestly. Obinoscopy , Oga Lalatiscala Front page pls
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Kenneth10110(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2016
Don't need Camon C9 enjoying my Boom J8. while am waiting for the Phantom 6
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Marvell23(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Orator2383:
let me quickly perform this updating format here on my camon c9
Do try it out
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Xhaka(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Op, is this a selfie or a passport?
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by elfakkawy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
oscillation55:

You can get it from me @ a very good price. Do check my signature

How much do you sell it + do you guys deliver to Sokoto
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by stevepeters: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Waoa... That's a cool update.
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Cdave: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Cool stuff.
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by JustOutstanding: 2:21am On Aug 06, 2016
Way to go. I like the fact that customers was listened to. Kinda give me the assurance that when I have issues with my phone, i'll not only be giving listening ears, I will be attended to.
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by Marvell23(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2016
JustOutstanding:
Way to go. I like the fact that customers was listened to. Kinda give me the assurance that when I have issues with my phone, i'll not only be giving listening ears, I will be attended to.
You are right and every customer look up to that
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by spactacus(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2016
I don't know y tecno phone always have software issues, I don't think they use the phone before selling
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by elfakkawy(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2016
spactacus:
I don't know y tecno phone always have software issues, I don't think they use the phone before selling

Guy even the likes of iPhone tend to have software issues.
There isn't and there will never be a bugless release ever
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by ShiroSan: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
not bad at all
Re: Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 by benzems(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
spactacus:

most of their phone are made foe Nigerian market where ISO is not in existence

(1) (Reply)

All New Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, Full Specs And Images / Lets About Itels31 / Top 5 Cheapest Gionee Phones In Nigeria Under 50,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.