Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Tools To Utilizing Your Giftings - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tools To Utilizing Your Giftings (418 Views)

10 Best Free Grammar Checker/correction Tools To Boost Your Writing / 8 ICT Skills In Nigeria And Their Learning Tools / Port Workers To Down Tools Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tools To Utilizing Your Giftings by aanuoyedele(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Tools To Utilizing Your Giftings

Hello dear readers, I believe you are doing wonderfully well. I could remember that I shared with you four things that will help you find where you fit in life and having done that, as much as I believe that discovery is never enough, I will share with you Twelve tools that you need to use to put your giftings in to utilization.
Study with me as I share with you the tools that will help you utilize your giftings to the fullest...

1. Passion

Passion is a momentum and a dynamo that ignites the flame of fire as it energizes you to give and offer your best to the world. In that area where you fit, you utmostly need to have a bigger passion as this will constantly drive you to achieving massive feats in life.

2. Initiatives

This activates your potential. Initiative is all about making wise plan towards what you are engaged in. It is important to make and develop new fresh ideas in order to activate your talents and potentials.

3. Focus

To make life worthwhile, you need to be focused in your dealings. Focus directs talents. It will direct your path so as to know where to get your attention and where not to. Don't be distracted on your way to destiny.

4. Preparation

In making full use of your potential, you need to prepare towards the good, the bad, and the ugly side of life. Preparation in every sphere of life will be necessary and this will help you unleash your potential. Do not let your preparation be 0% while your passion and other tools be 100%. You really need to be prepared.

5. Practice

As a writer and speaker, practice has become core part of my life. It is a daily enlightenment for me. I practice my speaking skills daily wherever I find myself even while going on the road. Though, I do it internally. Practice must be core part of your life in as much you want to unleash your potential. You do not know when your next assignment is coming, wisdom demands that you are set for it. Practice sharpens your potential.

6. Perseverance 

It is never an easy task to utilize your potential into the fullest. It is not an easy task or mission. Things might go wrong sometimes and your years old dream might die but as a person of ultimate potential which has been consumed with passion, you must not be afraid to dream again. Hold on to your potential, dreams, visions and it will always pay off. Persevere irrespective of what the time might be and what you are going through and do not let your dream die.

Afterthoughts

Your potential must be fully utilized and for you to be on top of your game, you need to be up and doing. Do not relent in being your best.
Watch out for the concluding series and do not forget to share with your friends and people you want to see achieve greatness in life.

http://aanuoyedele..com.ng/2016/08/tools-to-utilizing-your-giftings.html?m=0

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Typical Nigerian Mindset / How To Boost Your Skills With 40% Increase In Pay / .............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.