Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram (48163 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) / Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by SemuhleB(f): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Some men can never be satisfied. His wife also has big breast and is way more beautiful. Btw she doesn't look Indian at all.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by herzern(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2016
cool cool
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by flokii: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Gaborone:
Ladies, if that man is not God fearing, do date him, talk more of marry him.

When push comes to shove, it's his love for God, and fear of Him, that will keep him for cheating on you, not just the ring on his finger.

And what about d ladies? Dnt we see married ones too that go about flirting with younger guys on social platforms..

Always quick to blame men. A cheat is a cheat abegi
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Sijo01(f): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2016
This thread is as senseless as the mod that brought it to the fp. Mstcheeeeew.
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Erotex(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2016
Baby pana! In Techno Voice
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by nnol(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2016
looking fr my bonus.
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2016
Who leaked it?But why do some ladies love going after married men?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2016
flokii:

And what about d ladies? Dnt we see married ones too that go about flirting with younger guys on social platforms..

Always quick to blame men. A cheat is a cheat abegi

Lol. Only God knows why the average Nigerian is aggressive.

If you were circumspect, you would know that I addressed the ladies only because it's a man involved here.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by SemuhleB(f): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2016
Gaborone:
Ladies, if that man is not God fearing, dont date him, talk more of marry him.

When push comes to shove, it's his love for God, and fear of Him, that will keep him for cheating on you, not just the ring on his finger.

Even the so called God fearing and pastors still cheat. Infact i know some guys who are stauch christians and who love God but still cheat. How many people attend church but still fornicate ? So many Christians having pre marital sex etc. Yes its good to mary a fellow Christian etc but just because he is one doesn't mean he won't cheat

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Zieristclair(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2016
Emac:
Can the football season just start, plssssssss

Is this evening News. ..
grin grin grin grin grin i dey tell u.
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by flokii: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Gaborone:

Lol. Only God knows why the average Nigerian is aggressive.

If you were circumspect, you would know that I addressed the ladies only because it's a man involved here.

Ok.. No hard feelingz

Buh I'm sure you wouldn't say same if it were a lady.. The God fearing and all.

It's cool tho. I get ur point
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Emmatdayo(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Emac:
Can the football season just start, plssssssss

Is this evening News. ..
abi ooo, i dun tire to they wait
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by girl4rmspace(f): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2016
He's got a gorgeous endowed wife who is far superior to that other lady, so why would he wanna cheat on his wife?

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by holluphemydavid(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Gaborone:
Ladies, if that man is not God fearing, dont date him, talk more of marry him.

Just d way am God fearing
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Boring: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2016
SemuhleB:

Even the so called God fearing and pastors still cheat. Infact i know some guys who are stauch christians and who love God but still cheat. How many people attend church but still fornicate ? So many Christians having pre marital sex etc. Yes its good to mary a fellow Christian etc but just because he is one doesn't mean he won't cheat
#preach
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2016
SemuhleB:

I saw this coming.

Help me out though, are you talking about a men/women who put on the Christian tag simpli cita, or the ones who are truly Christ-like, because those two are on both ends of the spectrum.

If a person professes to be a Christian and he lives a promiscuous lifestyle, I don't think such can be referred to as Christ-like /Christian. This is regardless of whether they are is a bro/sis in church, or Pastor. And don't forget that even Jesus said on the last day, many will call him Lord, but he would reject them. That's just to tell you that there are many who call on the name of the Lord, who refuse to depart from sin. Those are the ones God has spat out from his mouth.

But then, is it possible that a true Christian can fall into a sexual sin at one point or the other? Yes, but that's a discussion for another day.
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Boring: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2016
cheating is good for the health. i say so.
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by fortunechy(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2016
who his flirt don epp
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by holluphemydavid(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2016
kaziblake:
Nigeria men are the biggest cheat Team foreign men
Foreign men freak
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Just d way am God fearing
Good for you.
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Boring: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2016
kaziblake:
Nigeria men are the biggest cheat
Team foreign men
Yimu..abeg park ur black asss go one side. undecided
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by holluphemydavid(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2016
Bisjosh:
Men will always be men undecided lipsrsealed
Women will always be woman, come to tink of it, hw will a lady rape a man, keep my fingers crossed
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by ogorwyne(f): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2016
frugal:
This guy no iron him wedding suit.
Lol. That sounds funny. Good morning. Hope you are doing good?
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2016
flokii:

Ok.. No hard feelingz

Buh I'm sure you wouldn't say same if it were a lady.. D God fearing and all.

It's cool tho. I get ur point

No offence taken.

You speak like you know me. How are you so sure I would speak differently if it was a lady? That's not my way oh.

No problem though.

Cheers.
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by holluphemydavid(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Gaborone:

Good for you.
Tanks and u tu
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by edbor(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2016
how does big or small breast concern me this morning

I prefer hollandiagrin
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Whose fingers are those? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by sinaj(f): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
Pishure of the big breast or adonbilivit lipsrsealed

u too like big bwest sad

Lol

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by cruz419(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2016
What d Bleep am I d only one dat saw does fingers look lyk roasted plantain boli,, some ladies can be irritating
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by okpukpu(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2016
See fingers like roasted plantain

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by karryn(f): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2016
Samguine:
You wife is absolutely beautiful. She also has very big Manchesters....yet you lust after another woman's orobo Manchester!!!

What do men really want sef? grin
they want chelsea
Re: Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram by LOVEGINO(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Popular Nollywood actor, Mofe Duncan has been accused of cheating on his new Indian wife, Jessica Kakkad barely a year after their marriage.

According to a leaked chat shared by Instablog9ja the 33-year-old star whose real names areĀ Josbert Thomas Kwamina Eyimofe Duncan was flirting via Instagram DM with a lady with the handle @queen_wizzy1.

The lady is seen telling Mofe that she will rape him black and blue while the actor in return compliments her huge breast.

Upon inquiry we found out that the Queen Wizzy is a lady named Zainab who is a huge fan of pop star, Wizkid who recently revealed on social media her plan to get married to the father of two...

Moments after the chat got released on the net, Mofe Duncan and his wife took to Instagram to show support for each other, slamming reports of marital problem for the actor, as he shared lovely photos of their name tags on wedding cards as they make preparations to mark their first wedding anniversary...

See the chat and more photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/leaked-chats-of-married-nollywood-actor.html?m=1

Faithful Man without money, she Nags

Wealthy Man with side chick, she still nags.

Living my life with woman, she still complain of being greedy. Make I become Rev father make I rest abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi / Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King / Seun Egbegbe Granted N5million Bail, Smiles (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.