Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant (28146 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo & Chioma Nnamani's White Wedding Photos In Istanbul, Turkey / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by omoijesa(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Seriiously d weed no get part 2...lol
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by victorazy(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2016
BABANGBALI:
That girl toto go sweet well well but dat boy preek no go fit size am

You deserved ban! angry
You want to derail this topic
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by BABANGBALI: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
victorazy:

You deserved ban! angry
my comment was on the photo if you don't like it go fok yourself

Who ban epp? tongue
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by BABANGBALI: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
victorazy:

You deserved ban! angry

Who ban epp? tongue

Dat word is deserve and not DESERVED take time out to work on your grammar instead of minding other people's business
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by naijaboiy: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fflamingo sir!

How's the afternoon going? smiley
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by naijaboiy: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
BABANGBALI:

Who ban epp? tongue

Dat word is deserve and not DESERVED take time out to work on your grammar instead of minding other people's business
gringrin

Some people sha!
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by youngest85(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
MrMcJay:

I just checked your profile and your head looks like a morsel of eba moulded in anger.

Scores; U 1vs me 0
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Angelb4: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Since Azizat started following Omeruo, she's been playing rubbish. Later they say he's mentoring her. Ok o...maybe i have to look for Serena Williams to mentor me too.
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by youngest85(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
MrMcJay:

I just checked your profile and your head looks like a morsel of eba moulded in anger.

Dats not my real head o
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by youngest85(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
ekenetheorg:

Your eyes are definitely made of stones....

I go use am kill goliath
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by youngest85(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
undefeated:
No lie you fine reach them?

Make i no lie......

I no fine reach dem.
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by adedayoa2(f): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:
Wen worwor date ugly, dem go born baba iyabo
beauty they say lies in the eye of the beholder, to me sef you worwor pass them.
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by holluphemydavid(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
BABANGBALI:
That girl toto go sweet well well but dat boy preek no go fit size am
Who tell u Dat, and hw u take size d guy tin up, remember he is a footballer and dem dey always gather dat tin for yansh
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by MrMcJay(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:

Dats not my real head o

Lmao.

You're one funny dude.
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by holluphemydavid(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
korel9:
Azizat's mum: Se you dey foolish Se Yoluba don finish Wetin you wan do with okoro.....
Azizat: Love don't care at all
Point of corrections, azizat isn't a yoruba girl
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Jacko1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
You wan date dat babe wey buold like man

Instead of make u follow soft baby
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by BABANGBALI: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Who tell u Dat, and hw u take size d guy tin up, remember he is a footballer and dem dey always gather dat tin for yansh
na lie jo
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by YungMillionaire: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Point of corrections, azizat isn't a yoruba girl
cool I think she is Igalla or Edo cool
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Dimaria7(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
You look at two people sitting position before you can insinuate anything. From the pics, are they together?
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Arizonaguy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
MrMcJay:

laughing out loud. Na ugly people wey go notice fast if someone dey ugly. They are but charlatans
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by Ghost447(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
MrMcJay:

I disagree with you.
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by holluphemydavid(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
YungMillionaire:
cool I think she is Igalla or Edo cool
She is from edo
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by youngest85(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
adedayoa2:
beauty they say lies in the eye of the beholder, to me sef you worwor pass them.

Dats nt my real face
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by fapcrook(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:
tell us who worwor and ugly among the two oo
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by oluwasegun007(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
she looks very pretty, not all dos girls wey go dey resemble guy because dem dey play ball.
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by fflamingo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
naijaboiy:
Fflamingo sir!

How's the afternoon going? smiley
your contestant get my vote
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by freshkik(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
dheolexaone:
Does it reduce the price of rice in the market

#ff @dheolexaone on #Instagram
so ff u reduces the price, ba? angry
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by adedayoa2(f): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:

Dats nt my real face
grin smiley smiley grin
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by july66: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2016
youngest85:
where you see worwor? Jealousy.
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by stanbillion200(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
MrMcJay:

hahahahaha,what kind of anger is that
Re: Asisat Oshola And Kenneth Omeruo At A Resturant by nigeriafarmer: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Vincent alumona don fat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Named African Footballer Of The Year / Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' / Mourinho Breaks Silence On Real Madrid’s 4-1 Defeat To Ajax, Speaks On Replacing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.