Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Is Partnership Agreement Binding On All Partners? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Partnership Agreement Binding On All Partners? (520 Views)

Cletus Ibeto Signs Financing Agreement With Milost Global / Electric A3 Size Book Binding Machine/perfect Binder / What You Need To Know About The Currency Swap Agreement Between Nigeria/china (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Partnership Agreement Binding On All Partners? by Heromaniaa: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2016
Good day family. I have an issue that needs clarification, I am partnering with someone to establish a company. It is a tier two general partnership. I have written a comprehensive deed/agreement of partnership. So my question is.. Is the agreement already binding on us and in the event of disagreement or default can the deed of partnership be used as an evidence to litigate the defaulter? OR Do we need to register the deed in the court for it to be valid and legitimately binding on the partners?
cc: ymodulus lalasticlala Seun I need your experienced advice.
Re: Is Partnership Agreement Binding On All Partners? by miltonchux(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
You need to draft an MOU binding both of you. This should also include the share capital of each person, the roles you are going to play on the business and a clause incase a party does in long run go against the agreement. Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Receiving Money At Cheap Rate From Canada / Time For Religious Organisations To Invest In Agriculture / South Africa Regains Pole Position As Africa’s Largest Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.