Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Long Does It Take You To Know What Is Hidden In This Pile Of Woods - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Long Does It Take You To Know What Is Hidden In This Pile Of Woods (1497 Views)

Unbelievable !!! Imsu Students Don't Know What A Baby Lion Is Called !! / Can You Find The Dog Hidden In This Photo? / How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take You To Know What Is Hidden In This Pile Of Woods by Spacless(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2016
••There is a hidden animal some where in this piles of woods so lets see who have the sharpest eyes and can tell which animal is that.

Re: How Long Does It Take You To Know What Is Hidden In This Pile Of Woods by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2016
I've found it. It's a cat, lying down on the top of a pile.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Know What Is Hidden In This Pile Of Woods by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2016
adeboyewareez:
** scratching my head** you sure??
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Know What Is Hidden In This Pile Of Woods by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2016
computergeek:
** scratching my head** you sure??
Look at the pile in the middle real close
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Know What Is Hidden In This Pile Of Woods by pascali(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
mehn its A cat ohhh Relaxing for that matter
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Know What Is Hidden In This Pile Of Woods by Spacless(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
adeboyewareez:
nice one you have sharp eyes wink
adeboyewareez:
nice one you have sharp eyes

(1) (Reply)

Vine Lovers Come In / Define Till U Get Tired...let's Have Fun!!! / BREAKING : Chris Brown Dies In Fatal Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.