Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? (1396 Views)

Book Lovers, Have You Ever Borrowed A Book & Never Returned It? / What Book Are You Reading Now / What Novel Are You Currently Reading? Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2016
Hey There! wink

What book are you reading currently?

I'm reading a book titled Don't Sweat The Small Stuff by Richard Carlson. It's a booklet with great tips on how to live a simple life and enjoy maximum benefits from such life. The book is spectacular! I got it from a friend on Palmchat.

Do you want a copy? Drop your emails below so that I can send you a copy if you are interested.

Tell me what book you are reading! grin
Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by youngaz(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2016
Pheww am nt reading any book right now..bt just finished Dan Brown's Inferno nt quite long ago...dat is his 5th book ave read
If nt Dan Brown den it's a counterfeitgrin

1 Like

Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by braithwaite(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2016
kiss

Currently on **The thieves of darkness **by Richard Doetsch. and **,How Europe underdeveloped Africa **by Walter Rodney

poster above me..ah swear DAN BROWN is overrated.. he's good tho..but you need to explore book , othr authors are fantastically awesome

1 Like

Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2016
I equally like Dan Brown, I think that there are a lot of amazing writers. I love the movie adaptation of Angels and Demons. You should try out other authors when you have the chance.
youngaz:
Pheww am nt reading any book right now..bt just finished Dan Brown's Inferno nt quite long ago...dat is his 5th book ave read
If nt Dan Brown den it's a counterfeitgrin
Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2016
The thieves of darkness sounds like an interesting one... How Europe Underdeveloped Africa Waawu! shocked
That's serious. I'd like to read the thieves of darkness if you have the soft copy. Thanks.

braithwaite:
kiss

Currently on **The thieves of darkness **by Richard Doetsch. and **,How Europe underdeveloped Africa **by Walter Rodney

poster above me..ah swear DAN BROWN is overrated.. he's good tho..but you need to explore book , othr authors are fantastically awesome

Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by braithwaite(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
ToLisah:
The thieves of darkness sounds like an interesting one... How Europe Underdeveloped Africa Waawu! shocked
That's serious. I'd like to read the thieves of darkness if you have the soft copy. Thanks.

You should get that thieves of darkness..very interesting book..none of Dan browns books can stand just that book.. in that book you don't trust of own conscience..

Nah just the hard copy..you can download the pdf on kindle

Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Last Argument of kings by Joe Abercrombie..,....

This is probably my third reread but it's still fucking awesome. The book is just so twisted.... I daresay it's better than A Song of Ice and Fire sef....

I also want to reread "Starship Troopers" and "The moon is a harsh mistress" by Robert Heinelien.

And I want to START the Disc world series......some fourty books in alll

......Ahhhh I've missed reading novels.
Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Awww... Sad stuff. It's alright. I'll include the book in my mental 'readlist' cheesy Thanks.
braithwaite:

You should get that thieves of darkness..very interesting book..none of Dan browns books can stand just that book.. in that book you don't trust of own conscience..

Nah just the hard copy..you can download the pdf on kindle

Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2016
AMAZING! Cheers to you!!!! You're a bigger bibliophile than me! You are goals! Loool! Please let me know if you have the soft copy of any of these books, because I'd like to read them.
And something is finally better than A song of Ice and Fire!!! Cool! grin cheesy
SirWere:
Last Argument of kings by Joe Abercrombie..,....

This is probably my third reread but it's still fucking awesome. The book is just so twisted.... I daresay it's better than A Song of Ice and Fire sef....

I also want to reread "Starship Troopers" and "The moon is a harsh mistress" by Robert Heinelien.

And I want to START the Disc world series......some fourty books in alll

......Ahhhh I've missed reading novels.
Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2016
ToLisah:
AMAZING! Cheers to you!!!! You're a bigger bibliophile than me! You are goals! Loool! Please let me know if you have the soft copy of any of these books, because I'd like to read them.
And something is finally better than A song of Ice and Fire!!! Cool! grin cheesy

Sorry bro, I'm reading it online.

It's a really intresting read starting from the first book : The blade itself.

Just like Game of Thrones, the lines between good and bad is not strongly drawn, the good guys die and finally, people who don't even deserve the position get there.

A quote from the book.

"Luck is a woman, she is attracted to those who deserve her the least"

It's a bit gritty tho and littered with violent scenes. Not suitable for those with weak stomachs cheesy
Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by bibijay123(f): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Americannah by chimamanda
Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Section8(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Does anyone know any good website to download novels please??
Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2016
Lol! Weak stomach indeed. Thanks tho. cheesy cheesy

SirWere:

Sorry bro, I'm reading it online.

It's a really intresting read starting from the first book : The blade itself.

Just like Game of Thrones, the lines between good and bad is not strongly drawn, the good guys die and finally, people who don't even deserve the position get there.

A quote from the book.

"Luck is a woman, she is attracted to those who deserve her the least"

It's a bit gritty tho and littered with violent scenes. Not suitable for those with weak stomachs cheesy
Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Coool! I never got round to reading that book. Maybe soon... may be not.
bibijay123:
Americannah by chimamanda
Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Not exactly. But I once downloaded from kat.cr using UTorrent. I don't know if that will work for you.
Section8:
Does anyone know any good website to download novels please??
Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Section8(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2016
ToLisah:
Not exactly. But I once downloaded from kat.cr using UTorrent. I don't know if that will work for you.
thanks
Re: Hey Book Lovers! What Book(s) Are You Currently Reading? by Whizzdom(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
A currently reading A Novel titled "The 500" by Matthew Quirk.

There are other amazing Novel writers like Greg Iles, Robert Ludlum (The Prometheus Deception) and others.

I love reading Novels.

(1) (Reply)

Dieu Nous L'a Donné De Maryse Condé. Résumé, Étude Et Analyse / The Bluebeard Man / #18dayswritingchallenge — Writing A Novel In Eighteen Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.