Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It (756 Views)

Davido Strikes Pose With Drake At Wireless Festival.. But Refuses To Share It / #bbnaija's Cee-c Is The Dumbest Person I’ve Seen In My Life- Bobrisky / My Weirdest Experience With Female Fan Is X- Rated, I Can't Share It-kiss DANIEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by Pospostnaija(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Let keep this trending and going just share with us what is the dumbest question anyone has ever asked you? some people maybe too dull with asking of question so share it

teams
pospostnaija.com

Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by chocolateme(f): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Was eating cake then y his little girl has been staring..
Little girl: aunty what are you eating, is it cake?
Me: yes its cake, come and have some
LG: no my mum said i should not collect anything from strangers
Me: ok (continues eating the cake)
LG: (mouth and eyes watery) aunty does it taste like cake in your mouth?
Me: yes and so yummy
LG: (gives up) aunty please can i have some?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by Ekiseme(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2016
I can't remember anyone asking me dumb questions

Sorry,I don't go about interacting with dumb people
Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2016
The dumbest question I've ever been asked is: What is the dumbest question anyone has ever asked you?

Like you just did. No offence pls

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by Ekiseme(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
The dumbest question I've ever been asked is: What is the dumbest question anyone has ever asked you?

Like you just did. No offence pls
correct guy cool
Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2016
When i am inside the toilet , mum will be like

"Daniel are you POOING?undecided

"NOOOOO I am dancing undecided"
Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by Ekiseme(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
A
seriously undecided
Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2016
Ekiseme:
seriously undecided
i yaff modified undecided
Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by Smellymouth: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2016
grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by Ekiseme(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
When i am inside the toilet , mum will be like
"Daniel are you POOING?undecided
"NOOOOO I am dancing undecided"
as funny as that may sound,you shouldn't consider any of your mother's questions a dumb one
Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by edbor(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2016
so i am supposed to keep dumb questions I've been asked in my head? wtf
Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by iheanyi40(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin
u don book space na abi, so on how e reach Frontpage u go rush modify am undecided I don catch grin angry
Re: What Is The Dumbest Question Anyone Has Ever Has You? Share It by Smellymouth: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2016
iheanyi40:
u don book space na abi, so on how e reach Frontpage u go rush modify am undecided I don catch grin angry

grin cheesy grin

My Gee,na so oo..iffa nor book, na second page I go see myself...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Freeze Said About 9ice And Ruggedman's Reunion / Which Nollywood Actress Would You Pick? / Peter Okoye Of Psquare Spotted Rocking Wig,lipstick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.