Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US (1208 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ajimobi And Wife At George Weah's Inauguration In Liberia / Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by toba400: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2016

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by Cholls(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2016
my brothers and sisters

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by toba400: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2016
more

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by egift(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2016
Ironically the hateful wailing miscreants are doubting left, right and centre. Now they can hide their head in shame or invent another item to cry about.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by Beremx(f): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2016
egift:
Ironically the hateful wailing miscreants are doubting left, right and centre. Now they can hide their head in shame or invent another item to cry about.
you should report to the mods for impersonation. same thing happened to me and the imposter was banned forever. cool
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by Tolexander: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2016
These pictures were taken in Aso Rock Villa.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by Achuwa1(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2016
why is it tht the pictures dont really tally with topics.
what am seeeing is the banquet hall of Eko hotel,in vi.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by Achuwa1(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2016
even the pix of alll those ppl doesnt look like ppl tht stay in the US.
omisowore come give me my own share of the money you collected to stage all these oooooo,coz if u eat alone u will die alone & saharareporters will close for gud.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by egift(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2016
Beremx:
you should report to the mods for impersonation. same thing happened to me and the imposter was banned forever. cool

I did create a thread to report it. The thread was deleted without with any action taken on the impersonation. Any tip on reporting to the Admins? Like which of the Mods (Doubt Seun is that active here). Thanks.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by policy12: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2016
Wailers Toh what can we say.. .

Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by Beremx(f): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2016
egift:

I did create a thread to report it. The thread was deleted without with any action taken on the impersonation. Any tip on reporting to the Admins? Like which of the Mods (Doubt Seun is that active here). Thanks.
report to mynd. he'll attend to you.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2016
And some people will still claim she faked it. Sigh
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by ogoplus: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Achuwa1:
why is it tht the pictures dont really tally with topics.
what am seeeing is the banquet hall of Eko hotel,in vi.

99% of bloggers who post stuffs on NLand are LIARS .
Re: Photos Of Aisha Buhari At George Mason University US by Mustack: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Tolexander:
These pictures were taken in Aso Rock Villa.
You never give up

(1) (Reply)

The Hausa Language As A Tool Of Conquest By Femi Fani-kayode / Aisha Buhari Spotted Wearing £15,000 Chopard Diamond Wristwatch / President Buhari's Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari, Speaks On Suspension Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.