Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

What A Friend In The UK Told Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Friend In The UK Told Me (415 Views)

Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Friend In The UK Told Me by Bayerodiddy: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2016
A friend just came back from the UK. she has no job just like me here in Naija. she use to be a project Manager for HSBC before she resigned to have a baby. But the difference between the 2 of us is way too much. For the fact that she dosnt work , she receives Govt grant every week . And so when we calculate what she receives in a month and convert it to Naira , it total N497,000 per month(irrespective of where she is around the world).
Now I see reasons why a lot of Naija people wants to go abroad. No be lie , a lot of foreign countries take care of their citizens despite the fact that they don't have half of our natural resources . Our future is not secured , our parents are not receiving pension on time, our leaders have really mortgaged our future. You spend years in school, still after you grad. its still the same hustling.which way!
Re: What A Friend In The UK Told Me by Cholls(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2016
my brothers and sisters sad sad sad.

Re: What A Friend In The UK Told Me by psucc(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2016
That's an eye opener. That was the bait APC use to hook Nigerians. Because Obama rode on change slogan to power and Americans are better for it, we clamour for the same change and some swallowed hook, line and sinker but ours turn out to be something else.

There is a great difference between us.

(1) (Reply)

Things We Think We Know / Five Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad - Punch / Zika Virus, A Formidable Enemy, Attacks And Destroys Parts Of Babies’ Brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.