Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Start Importing Cheap Goods From USA, UK And China With Little Capital - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Start Importing Cheap Goods From USA, UK And China With Little Capital (387 Views)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Importing Cheap Goods From USA, UK And China With Little Capital by Uzodigwe1: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Start
Importing Cheap Goods
From USA, UK and China with Little Capital
And Grow It To A
Fortune!!!

By obtaining this awesome E book
Titled: MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE

(PART-1.2 AND 3)

A BIG OPPORTUNITY IS HERE!
Are you a student, graduate, undergraduate, employed, unemployed, business man or woman or a house wife?
As long as u can browse through the Internet, using a Laptop or your phone (Any phone), and you are tired and fed up of all this (earn as huge as US500$ an hour while u are in any part the world) internet networking business.
HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE AWAITED FOR SO LONG.
With as low as $15 Dollar (#6000 naira) , you can start Importing goods from USA, UK, and CHINA and Grow It to a Fortune.
What I meant by growing it to a Fortune,
Let’s look at how you can build a $1700 (#210,000) income stream from this idea in a month.
The Business Side Of it
Now, there are products that will make you money, but may not as much and as fast as you may want it. Hence, I’ll advise that you go for products that are extremely in high demand.

Examples of such products are;

Women’s beauty products like hair, shoes, hand bags etc
laptops/phones-iphone, android, iPods, tablets, blackberry, PC, phone accessories like batteries, casings, skin protector, wrist watches. Etc

You can start a mini importation business importing and reselling these products and make 3 or 4 times your investment.

A student of mine is in to this big time. He buys this particular android phone for less than $28 (#10,000) and sell for $37-$40 (N15,000 to N17,000) to Nigerians. Thats almost 70% profit. He told me inconfidence that he sells over 15-30 pieces monthly, without any form of marketing whatsoever. Say he earns N7,000 profit, thats N7,000 x 15-30 pieces = #105,000 - #210,000 sweet profit. How many of our employees with Master degree holders make that much.

Whats even baffling the more is that this dude is only 20
Click to download the ARTICLE. (pdf)
Take that step of change now.
Email me at - Stanleyuzodigwe@gmail.com OR CONTACT ME DIRECT ON ; 08172362045

(1) (Reply)

Qsat HD Decoder for sale 12k net of all taxes / Neat Compass Clinometer For Sale / How A Semi-automatic Hand Gun Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.