Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA (29059 Views)

Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted / Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by toba400: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2016
lol...Well,he is right though,we need to hear what Fayose has to say, his silence is too loud.

Dear Gov Fayose,
Just incase you are too busy to follow the trends on Twitter, I will like to use this medium to inform you that the wife of the president is in the U.S. as we speak. At this point I want to know if you will like to retract that your Halliburton allegation? ~FRZ

http://www.daddyfreeze.com/dear-gov-fayose-just-incase-you-are-too-busy-to-follow-the-trends-on-twitter-i-will-like-to-use-this-medium-to-inform-you-that-the-wife-of-the-president-is-in-the-u-s-as-we-speak-at-this-point-i/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by toba400: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by MOA15(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Silence is golden

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by Originality007: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
who cares

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by gen2briz(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Report reaching us now confirm that Fayose is on his way to America to confirm the authenticity of Aisha pictures.

I hereby impore us to keep our hands cross as we await our gomina feedback.

Thanks for your loyal support

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by veekid(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Oya, irunmole, where you dey? Food don done

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by SmartMugu: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
I really pity Fayose on what will happen to him when his tenure ends in two years. I think he set himself up big time by running his mouth too much. His vocal PDP counterparts that made same noise have suddenly became mute.
If Aisha returns to Nigeria safely, the he should be ashamed of his comments against her.

19 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by Bisjosh(f): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin

Omo ale ni freeze yi ke grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by Gabrielwilliams(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hahahahhaha grin cheesy Epic!!! Oya Gov, its up to you now. Whayasay?

6 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by olapluto(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose needs the number of FBI or CIA so they can help him arrest a sitting first lady.
Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by comos: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Aisha can not be arrested for now because she is holding a diplomatic passport,

Let her travel as an ordinary citizen after 2019, then we will know the truth

7 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by graphiti: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
That moment Fayose and his supporters hear AMB has entered USA........... .

18 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose how far? Are. U there? We need you to say something...loud mouth

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by smartolala(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
O ga fun bobo yi sha

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by allanphash7(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
You do
Originality007:
who cares

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by tyson99(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
I WONDER WETIN GO DEY GO TRU DAT FAYOSHIT MIND NOW WITH THAT HIN LIPS WEY BE LIKE PERSON WEY CHOP TABOO OWN

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by efilefun(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
comos:
WTF!!!! na human being dey reason like this or the UGU they forgot to export na hin dey post this trash?

TippyTop:
And I reminded freeze General "2 houses" Buratai is still in position together with Danbazau.
Taaaaaahhhhh face topic and stop covering the issue at hand, when she canceled a trip to the states we knew how you all and your god fayose masturbated and wanked all over the internet about how she's scared of visiting the state cuz of her pending case, now go and call that ur god to come explain why Aisha aint in cuffs yet and shes moving around freely in the states

42 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by Sunofgod(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose is on his way there...

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by pappilo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
comos:

What a kunt! Thats no what illiterate Fayose said na.

In 2019, you eediots will probably say let Trump finish his presidency.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose is a good example of an Idiot

13 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by Emarc16(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
The thunder that will fire Fayose is still doing press up

13 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by Pavore9: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose see wetin you cause! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by Moneytize: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
comos:

Certificate of the dumbest Wailer is hereby presented to you

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by MOFAZIT: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
comos:

you can think better than this....

23 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by grovec12(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
I trust the governor he will have excuses...please Mr overnor reply them you are not !!!!!!!!!!! mistaken

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by lilbabyak(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
No be this guy them say dey wear fake wrist watch?
(I know I'm off topic so no need to tell me)
Fayose and e-warriors what's your reply?
Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
dizz freeze na real original mumu oooo tommorrow now he go they apologize..
toba400:
lol...Well,he is right though,we need to hear what Fayose has to say, his silence is too loud.

http://www.daddyfreeze.com/dear-gov-fayose-just-incase-you-are-too-busy-to-follow-the-trends-on-twitter-i-will-like-to-use-this-medium-to-inform-you-that-the-wife-of-the-president-is-in-the-u-s-as-we-speak-at-this-point-i/
Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by Pavore9: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
comos:

So when Fayose and his acolytes were making noise all over town daring her to go to the U.S, none of them was wise enough to think of the diplomatic passport angle?

27 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by Benikuuse(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Originality007:
who cares
by Their Fruits You Shall Know Them

6 Likes

Re: Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA by dre11(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
comos:

Wailers and foolishness walk hand in hand....

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle / #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz / Mr Eazi: “I Paved The Way For African Artistes In London”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.