Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo (879 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man / Busted! Why Aliko Dangote Became The World’s Richest Black Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo by Orikinla(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2016
The next richest black person in the world will be Igbo.
He will make his billions of US$ dollars from social media network apps, mobile communications apps and drones.
Re: The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo by chocolateme(f): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2016
Yes i know you are referring to me. Thank.

1 Like

Re: The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo by EpicMaurice(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmm......seems like my prophet told someone the prophecy he had about me. Well......dont worry i'll remember you all when that happens.gringrin
Re: The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo by peckhamboi: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2016
It's a rich man's world.

2 Likes

Re: The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
I agree, he will scam vulnerable people on social network sites, hack into mobile communications sites and collect ransom to open back these sites and use drones to help support boko haram and collect dollars in billions because boko haram doesn't want anything that as to do with the Western world and finally when he reaches the top position as world richest man, two men, one Hausa and One Yoruba will use EFCC to scrutinize him, lock him up indefinitely till he becomes world's most depressed man then they will take all his money and set him free like a little puppy.
Re: The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo by NaWetinDey(m): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:
I agree, he will scam vulnerable people on social network sites, hack into mobile communications sites and collect ransom to open back these sites and use drones to help support boko haram and collect dollars in billions because boko haram doesn't want anything that as to do with the Western world and finally when he reaches the top position as world richest man, two men, one Hausa and One Yoruba will use EFCC to scrutinize him, lock him up indefinitely till he becomes world's most depressed man then they will take all his money and set him free like a little puppy.

Are you done, dream waker? Why don't you just return to your dream, it will be better for you than deceiving yourself by thinking that your weak and coward people have any bond with the other Nigerians to pin the Igbo down. You are filthy and disgusting.
Re: The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
NaWetinDey:

Are you done, dream waker? Why don't you just return to your dream, it will be better for you than deceiving yourself by hinking that your weak and coward people have any bond with the other Nigerians to pin the Igbo down. You are filthy and disgusting.

I know it might seem difficult but can you please try and write in proper English so I can understand what you are trying to say.
Re: The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo by anungangampu: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I know it might seem difficult but can you please try and write in proper English so I can understand what you are trying to say.
Anu ofia, Oya gbawa door.. I know u heard my english

1 Like

Re: The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo by NaWetinDey(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

You are as inconsequential amongst your people as your opinion on this topic is.

1 Like

Re: The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo by EpicMaurice(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nnah eh....must you people always bring quarrel into every little thing
Re: The Next Richest Black Person In The World Will Be Igbo by barapistis(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Orikinla:
The next richest black person in the world will be Igbo.
He will make his billions of US$ dollars from social media network apps, mobile communications apps and drones.

Bro, have you looked onto the fact that igbos do not like service based business

(1) (Reply)

How ₦aira Fair In The Local Market Today? / Discover How To Start A Digital Marketing Business And Earn Cool Cash Steadily / Provide Letter H Of Indomie Like No Other And Earn 10K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.