Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Advice Needed: What Do I Do With These Properties??? HELP!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice Needed: What Do I Do With These Properties??? HELP!!! (284 Views)

UPDATED! these properties are for sale. grab them now@give away prices / These Properties Up For Sale / Make This Happen...own These Properties Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: What Do I Do With These Properties??? HELP!!! by Aywire(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
I need advice and contacts if possible, i live at ipaja but i have lands in the following places one plot each;
- megida b/stop ayobo,
- ibafo,
- igando, and
- command area very close to the arym resettlement center now known as the dog training center

now the thing is, these lands are laying around ideal and i feel i could utilize them to do something productive before am ready to erect a structure on them. Someone asked me to get a telecomms service to come lease it to erect their mast. So i need your help/advice on any of the following:

1. If you know how i can go about it in getting them to come lease any of these lands

2. If you have contacts you can share with me

3. If you want to bring them yourself and get a commision

4. If you have any other lucrative ideas i can use in putting the lands to good use without needing to invest money or time.

please share here...
Re: Advice Needed: What Do I Do With These Properties??? HELP!!! by Aywire(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
also please my mum has some properties for sale. there is c of o and gazeted.

(1) In Gowwon estate ipaja 3bedroom wit 3toilets for 14million.

(2) In Abiola farm estate, Ayobo 3bedroom bungalow suit on a plot of land 11million.

(3) 4bedroom duplex suit on half plot 11million.

(4) uncompleted 3bedroom 2wings 9million.

(5) land in d same abiola farm.a plot ranging frm 6-7million.

Thank you for advertising this for me. interested buyers call mummy nurse 09093060080,07033430856
Re: Advice Needed: What Do I Do With These Properties??? HELP!!! by FreeWorld23: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Telecom service don't mount their mask anywhere, they know a particular area they want.
Re: Advice Needed: What Do I Do With These Properties??? HELP!!! by Aywire(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Telecom service don't mount their mask anywhere, they know a particular area they want.

i knw this, but i might be lucky to be in the desired areas esp for ISP companies

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Build 187,000 Houses Annually / Do You Want Us To Sell/let/manage Your Land/house Properties? / Ambode Outlaws Land Grabbing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.