Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Got Pregnant.....! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Got Pregnant.....! (625 Views)

How I Finally Got Pregnant After 4yrs Of Ttc (true Life Story) / This Woman With 2 Vaginas Just Got Pregnant With A ‘miracle Baby’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got Pregnant.....! by fynex(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Here’s what someone shared about Nature’s Pure Marvel.

"I have a client who got Ruzu from me few months ago after explaining to her how wonderful Ruzu was, here's what she had to say today when she buzzed me on whatsapp ; Getting pregnant was difficult not until I ordered that bottle of ruzu from you if you remember, After a month I got pregnant, The ruzu flushed my system, Leaving me over ready to take in, Am so glad and I really thank God for Ruzu"
(Shared by Tessy Jude, Lagos).

The testimonies just keeps getting better..

They say when you feel there's no hope, just try a little more after all you really have nothing to loose... you don't know where your breakthrough might come from!

Thank God It’s Friday!

Email: erere250@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08081931749

Re: Got Pregnant.....! by fynex(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
wow this is really a good Friday....

A child booked for intestinal operation due to fats blockage, and cannot defeacate, now defeacates every morning without surgery again.

Courtesy of Ruzu

the interesting thing about Ruzu is the it goes to the root of the ailment....it detoxifies and cleanses the whole body....it reduces blood sugar and cures bacteria related illnesses.

call to get yours..

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Improve Your Health (practice Good Hygiene) / Fashion Wise Health Foolish (must Read)!! / Laptop Ultrasound Machine For Sale! ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.