Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos (2385 Views)

DOWNLOAD :NEW Viral Audio Message Calls For Genocide Against Igbos in the NORTH / Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by ImperialYoruba: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
here is no doubt that ethnic relationship in Lagos is under threat and this is purely as a result of the utterances and action of the Lagos state government, Yoruba supremacists and the Oba of Lagos. For some understandable but unacceptable reasons, they have resorted to the politics of hate and discrimination and the Igbos as always, have been at the receiving end.

After being driven away from the North under the guise of Boko Haram because some of them voted for Jonathan, it would seem that some people in Lagos state have decided t it is time to turn on them for simulate reasons.

I am alarmed at the way Igbos are singled out for discriminatory treatment and often the target of hate crimes for no other reason that they have succeeded where their persecutors have failed. It is time to do something about it, before it degenerates into ethnic cleansing and another pogrom.

The Mushin market was developed by Igbos. The closure of the marked and the threat to bulldoze it, while the goods of the traders are still inside, it, is not only a calculated act of wickedness from very hateful and prejudiced hearts, driven by envy and greed, but a shameless attempt to forcefully acquiring what another person has worked for.

It is attempt to hide behind the law to dispossess Igbos of what they worked very hard for, reminiscent of the dispossession of Jews of their possessions in Nazi Germany.

This is another unlawful action in what is evolving as a calculated plan, to subjugate and intimidate Igbos in Lagos in the continuing pogrom against Igbos in Nigeria.

The recent flame of ethnic hatred against Igbos, fanned by the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode, Dr Abraham Ariyo and Oba of Lagos, is gathering strength.

The victimisation of Igbos in Lagos continues and the rest of Nigeria keep silent. What excuse can any democratic government have to act against law abiding citizens of Nigeria in Lagos, in the way and manner, the Lagos government has acted against Igbos?

What is the excuse for a civil government to act in such autocratic, irresponsible and inhumane manner?

The singling out of any ethnic group in a multiethnic nation for some unfair treatment, is almost always both the foundation of its failure and the beginning of its disintegration.

This is because no people can build a safe, strong and united nation, without paying serious attention to justice as fairness and equality of all under the law.

The attempt to exploit Igbos, who are the nation builders if Nigeria unfairly, or hide under the smoke screen of the law and power to persecute them in anyway, undermines the foundation and viability of Nigeria. Igbos are the glue that hold Nigeria together. The are the ones who build outside their ethnic region, if they disinvest and head to the East, Nigeria will cease to exist. If the prejudice and discrimination and persecution against them continues, this will become inevitable.

It has happened in Iraq, Sudan, Syria, and Yugoslavia, to mention only but three. It will happen in Nigeria, no matter how loud those who are benefiting from the status shout that Nigeria must remain one, if the persecution and targeting of Igbos for discriminatory treatment, is not brought to an end in places like Lagos.

With the closure of the The Market in Mushin, where the traders are predominantly Igbos and without regard to their rights as free citizens of Nigeria, the ethnic divide in Nigeria is being widened. Igbos established the Market and those driven by greed, jealousy and ethnic prejudice must be compelled by the law.

Such people do not stop, unless they are stopped. Their aim is to destroy those they hate. Hitler did not stop and I do not see those behind the closure of Mushin market stopping, until they have thrown Igbos into Lagos into the Lagoon as the have threatened. Only God knows how many they have already thrown into the Lagoon.

Igbos must take this development seriously, those who forget history, only live to repeat it.

Africa is still very underdeveloped and minds of the people, who perpetrate ethnic atrocities are dominated by traditional beliefs, religious beliefs and ethnic prejudice.

They find it difficult to be fair to people who are not either of the same ethnic group with them, or share the same religion. Theirs' is a primitive mindset, dominated by greed, hate and pride, which have very little place for tolerance, equality and fairness.

Therefore, those at risk of ethnic prejudice and unfair treatment must make effort to protect themselves. The world always arrived too late to the scene if genocide.

In my view, it is time for Igbos with investment outside Igboland to begin to repatriate them to places where they would not be targeted because they are Igbos.

Igbo leaders must now fight for Enugu, Port Harcourt and Calabar airports and port Harcourt and Calabar seaports to get the same licence and consideration as Lagos airport and Lagos Apapa seaport to attract more airlines, and ships so that Igbos engaged in international trades trips, are not compelled to travel via Lagos.

Lagos has benefited and flourished because of the privileges and monopoly it enjoys and it is time to level the playing grounds so that human effort and ingenuity will determine the outcome.

This would seem to be the the fair response under the circumstance. There is enough land between Port Harcourt and Asaba to contain all Igbos in Nigeria, if Lagos state government, the Oba of Lagos and Boko Haram wants to continue their terrorism against Igbos.

Igbos must now realise that no one can make another to love him or her, if the person has chosen to hate people like him or her. Nigeria's ethnic divid is deep, Igbos continue to ignore at our peril.

A cripple should not die in a war that everybody saw coming. Locking a market developed by Igbos and depriving families of means of their livelihood is a targeted act of terrorism against Igbos, which should have no place in a multiethnic democracy like Nigeria. It is a cold and calculated act of wickedness and an audacious attention at wealth grab.

It simply and clearly demonstrated that the perpetrators do not give the same consideration they give to those who share the same ethnic group with them to those who do not.

It is a targeted act of persecution, victimisation and terrorism against Igbos because of who they are. It is wrong. It should be unacceptable and should not be justified or condoned, if Nigeria will survive as a United country.

This is the time to address it. We should not wait, until area boys get orders from the Oba of Lagos, to begin to throw Igbo traders, who are protesting glaring injustice into the lagoon, or the police gets order from the governor to shot them.

What is happening in Lagos is another way to oppress and extort money from Igbos. It is and act ethnic cleansing and persecution and reminds me of how Nazi Germans were treating German Jews in the 1930s.

What use is a country which can sympathise with you, but can do nothing to help redress the injustice you suffer? Where are the so called Igbo Leaders?

This should be a turning point for Igbos who think we will escape the fate of Jews in Germany, if we continue to do nothing, while this pogrom continues.

I do not think I wish to continue to be part of a Nigeria, where Igbos are constant targets of discriminations and victimisation for exercising their rights to hold political opinion and support the party of their choice in the way and manner they have been targeted in Lagos.

It is time for Buhari to demonstrate that he is president of Nigeria and would protect all ethnic groups and for all who believe in freedom, justice and equality to speak out and do all in their power to bring back the Lagos state government and Oba of Lagos to the path of law, civility, justice as fairness and equality. These are the bedrocks of any viable nations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by dadabashua1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
God deliver you from inferiority complex.....wont say much. your user name says it all.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
What I don't understand is this obsession with Igbos.
Africans love looking for what that divide them instead of what that unites them.
Gosh

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by opeaceo: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Naaa, you guys don't dissapoint with your words. " The Mushin market was developed by Igbos." How long would you continue with this thrash??

A market is destroyed in Lagos, it becomes a tribal war, if it was destroyed in Abia, it is for development purposes.

You all should use your brains sometimes.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by dadabashua1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Africans love looking for what that divide them instead of what that unites them.
Gosh
is an igbo guy that pasted it... In as much as I hate tribalism.. I can assure you that no one is obsessed with igbos, do not be decived, is Igbo guys using strange names to post rubbish...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by olaniyi0(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
whats dis op saying? another mad dog let loose. chai! son of jews aka developer don suffer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by dadabashua1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Gosh
we all should be proud of our cultures, seriously from my observation is like reverse is the case, is the igbos getting obsessed with the Yoruba's, I don't know if you are staying in the south west? you will understand better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by seunny4lif(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Op pls which kind weed you smoke this Afternoon
Aba made or Ibadan made
This weed strong oooh, Abeg i fit see small grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by koladebrainiac(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
They continue blaming yorubas for their wahala. What has demolishing a place got to do with u guys? What kind of people are u Whats wrong with u

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by Movic1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Old article By the way the same Femi Fani-Kayode is now your lord. Your people now worship him. Keep blaming your misery on yorubas. Whenever development is taking place,some people usually think they are the target

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by psucc(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
When the Oba threatened to throw you people into the lagoon during the last election, you people took the threat for granted.

It is high time you people look homeward gradually establishing at your home that had been neglected for so long.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by olaitoro(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
Op pls which kind weed you smoke this Afternoon
Aba made or Ibadan made
This weed strong oooh, Abeg i fit see small grin grin grin grin

op is your brother that believes in yoruba supremacist.
op is a well known yoruba tribal bigot.
look at his old post:

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by olaitoro(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Movic1:
Old article By the way the same Femi Fani-Kayode is now your lord. Your people now worship him. Keep blaming your misery on yorubas. Whenever development is taking place,some people usually think they are the target

op is a disagrace to yorubas online and offline.

he has infriority complex due to his fear for Igbos.

tribalism has eaten deep in his system

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by tibaonnet: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
My OP, are Igbos the only people in that Mushin market you mentioned? Are Yorubas not trading there also? Were the shops of the Yorubas there spared?.
I'll say like I always say, dont just engage your fingers, but also engage your reasoning faculty while typing.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by olaitoro(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
dadabashua1:
is an igbo guy that pasted it... In as much as I hate tribalism.. I can assure you that no one is obsessed with igbos, do not be decived, is Igbo guys using strange names to post rubbish...

that guy is not Igbo, op is a big time tribal bigot from yoruba. op is a disgrace to omo ile them.

below are some of the op past post:

say no to tribalism

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by olaitoro(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
tibaonnet:
My OP, are Igbos the only people in that Mushin market you mentioned? Are Yorubas not trading there also? Were the shops of the Yorubas there spared?.
I'll say like I always say, dont just engage your fingers, but also engage your reasoning faculty while typing.

op is your yoruba brother.

say no to tribalism

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by Olabestonic001(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Paranoia at its best.
I am in no way disappointed though.
Na their way.
Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by tibaonnet: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
olaitoro:

op is your yoruba brother.

say no to tribalism
Check his profile & see all his comments then you will know whether he is a Yoruba. What could make a man hide his identity if not inferiority complex?
Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by dadabashua1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
olaitoro:

that guy is not Igbo, op is a big time tribal bigot from yoruba. op is a disgrace to omo ile them.

below are some of the op past post:

say no to tribalism
his seeking for cheap popularity, I think is time everyone should shun his post
Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by olaitoro(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
tibaonnet:

Check his profile & see all his comments then you will know whether he is a Yoruba. What could make a man hide his identity if not inferiority complex?

some of his post I attached to my comment should tell you that Op is a certified yoruba tribal bigot.

attached are some of his hateful post against Igbos:

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by seunny4lif(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wetin Yoruba people don am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
olaitoro:

op is your brother that believes in yoruba supremacist.
op is a well known yoruba tribal bigot.
look at his old post:
Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by tibaonnet: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
olaitoro:

some of his post I attached to my comment should tell you that Op is a certified yoruba tribal bigot.

attached are some of his hateful post against Igbos:
& now he just woke up to see the need to be on Igbo's side? Or is he trying to incite them against the government of Lagos state?.
Someone should please dig deep into the medical status of the OP to see whether he is mental alright. Kemi Olunloyo is just one out of million of her likes out there. We may have another in the person of this Op.
Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by jahsharon: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

It is time for Buhari to demonstrate that he is president of Nigeria and would protect all ethnic groups and for all who believe in freedom, justice and equality to speak out and do all in their power to bring back the Lagos state government and Oba of Lagos to the path of law, civility, justice as fairness and equality. These are the bedrocks of any viable nations.

Buhari to protect Ibos? I think you are mad. Is Nnamdi Kanu your dilector and personal lord and saviour not able to protect you fools again? I thought your dilector told you to attack Buari's children, family and relatives anywhere you see them? Why haven't you fools stated? Make devil punish you. You said you don't want to be part of Nigeria again, then what are you doing outside your Ibo / Biafra land? Better pack your load from Lagos, South West, North Central, North West, North East and go back to your land of baby factory, kidnapping, 419, drug trafficking, fake drug production and general crime merchandise. Tell all South-Easterners in the federal civil service to resign and go back to Biafra land to cultivate and export Igwu vegetables. Tell all South-Easterners in the National Assembly to recall themselves and go back to your Biafruad land. Tell all South-Easterners in the Federal Executive Council as Ministers and Ministers of State to resign and go back to your Biafra land. Don't get me angry oooo. Are you the only one in Nigeria? Always complaining, children of hate and anger. Why always Ibos?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by uckennety(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
jahsharon:

Buhari to protect Ibos? I think you are mad. Is Nnamdi Kanu your dilector and personal lord and saviour not able to protect you fools again? I thought your dilector told you to attack Buari's children, family and relatives anywhere you see them? Why haven't you fools stated? Make devil punish you. You said you don't want to be part of Nigeria again, then what are you doing outside your Ibo / Biafra land? Better pack your load from Lagos, South West, North Central, North West, North East and go back to your land of baby factory, kidnapping, 419, drug trafficking, fake drug production and general crime merchandise. Tell all South-Easterners in the federal civil service to resign and go back to Biafra land to cultivate and export Igwu vegetables. Tell all South-Easterners in the National Assembly to recall themselves and go back to your Biafruad land. Tell all South-Easterners in the Federal Executive Council as Ministers and Ministers of State to resign and go back to your Biafra land. Don't get me angry oooo. Are you the only one in Nigeria? Always complaining, children of hate and anger. Why always Ibos?

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by hinohsend: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Once I went through the Op's profile, and I saw 'Yoruba' in his username. I knew he was not Yoruba.
Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
jahsharon:

Are you aware that the op is yoruba
Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by abdulkabirO(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
here is no doubt that ethnic relationship in Lagos is under threat and this is purely as a result of the utterances and action of the Lagos state government, Yoruba supremacists and the Oba of Lagos. For some understandable but unacceptable reasons, they have resorted to the politics of hate and discrimination and the Igbos as always, have been at the receiving end.

After being driven away from the North under the guise of Boko Haram because some of them voted for Jonathan, it would seem that some people in Lagos state have decided t it is time to turn on them for simulate reasons.

I am alarmed at the way Igbos are singled out for discriminatory treatment and often the target of hate crimes for no other reason that they have succeeded where their persecutors have failed. It is time to do something about it, before it degenerates into ethnic cleansing and another pogrom.

The Mushin market was developed by Igbos. The closure of the marked and the threat to bulldoze it, while the goods of the traders are still inside, it, is not only a calculated act of wickedness from very hateful and prejudiced hearts, driven by envy and greed, but a shameless attempt to forcefully acquiring what another person has worked for.

It is attempt to hide behind the law to dispossess Igbos of what they worked very hard for, reminiscent of the dispossession of Jews of their possessions in Nazi Germany.

This is another unlawful action in what is evolving as a calculated plan, to subjugate and intimidate Igbos in Lagos in the continuing pogrom against Igbos in Nigeria.

The recent flame of ethnic hatred against Igbos, fanned by the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode, Dr Abraham Ariyo and Oba of Lagos, is gathering strength.

The victimisation of Igbos in Lagos continues and the rest of Nigeria keep silent. What excuse can any democratic government have to act against law abiding citizens of Nigeria in Lagos, in the way and manner, the Lagos government has acted against Igbos?

What is the excuse for a civil government to act in such autocratic, irresponsible and inhumane manner?

The singling out of any ethnic group in a multiethnic nation for some unfair treatment, is almost always both the foundation of its failure and the beginning of its disintegration.

This is because no people can build a safe, strong and united nation, without paying serious attention to justice as fairness and equality of all under the law.

The attempt to exploit Igbos, who are the nation builders if Nigeria unfairly, or hide under the smoke screen of the law and power to persecute them in anyway, undermines the foundation and viability of Nigeria. Igbos are the glue that hold Nigeria together. The are the ones who build outside their ethnic region, if they disinvest and head to the East, Nigeria will cease to exist. If the prejudice and discrimination and persecution against them continues, this will become inevitable.

It has happened in Iraq, Sudan, Syria, and Yugoslavia, to mention only but three. It will happen in Nigeria, no matter how loud those who are benefiting from the status shout that Nigeria must remain one, if the persecution and targeting of Igbos for discriminatory treatment, is not brought to an end in places like Lagos.

With the closure of the The Market in Mushin, where the traders are predominantly Igbos and without regard to their rights as free citizens of Nigeria, the ethnic divide in Nigeria is being widened. Igbos established the Market and those driven by greed, jealousy and ethnic prejudice must be compelled by the law.

Such people do not stop, unless they are stopped. Their aim is to destroy those they hate. Hitler did not stop and I do not see those behind the closure of Mushin market stopping, until they have thrown Igbos into Lagos into the Lagoon as the have threatened. Only God knows how many they have already thrown into the Lagoon.

Igbos must take this development seriously, those who forget history, only live to repeat it.

Africa is still very underdeveloped and minds of the people, who perpetrate ethnic atrocities are dominated by traditional beliefs, religious beliefs and ethnic prejudice.

They find it difficult to be fair to people who are not either of the same ethnic group with them, or share the same religion. Theirs' is a primitive mindset, dominated by greed, hate and pride, which have very little place for tolerance, equality and fairness.

Therefore, those at risk of ethnic prejudice and unfair treatment must make effort to protect themselves. The world always arrived too late to the scene if genocide.

In my view, it is time for Igbos with investment outside Igboland to begin to repatriate them to places where they would not be targeted because they are Igbos.

Igbo leaders must now fight for Enugu, Port Harcourt and Calabar airports and port Harcourt and Calabar seaports to get the same licence and consideration as Lagos airport and Lagos Apapa seaport to attract more airlines, and ships so that Igbos engaged in international trades trips, are not compelled to travel via Lagos.

Lagos has benefited and flourished because of the privileges and monopoly it enjoys and it is time to level the playing grounds so that human effort and ingenuity will determine the outcome.

This would seem to be the the fair response under the circumstance. There is enough land between Port Harcourt and Asaba to contain all Igbos in Nigeria, if Lagos state government, the Oba of Lagos and Boko Haram wants to continue their terrorism against Igbos.

Igbos must now realise that no one can make another to love him or her, if the person has chosen to hate people like him or her. Nigeria's ethnic divid is deep, Igbos continue to ignore at our peril.

A cripple should not die in a war that everybody saw coming. Locking a market developed by Igbos and depriving families of means of their livelihood is a targeted act of terrorism against Igbos, which should have no place in a multiethnic democracy like Nigeria. It is a cold and calculated act of wickedness and an audacious attention at wealth grab.

It simply and clearly demonstrated that the perpetrators do not give the same consideration they give to those who share the same ethnic group with them to those who do not.

It is a targeted act of persecution, victimisation and terrorism against Igbos because of who they are. It is wrong. It should be unacceptable and should not be justified or condoned, if Nigeria will survive as a United country.

This is the time to address it. We should not wait, until area boys get orders from the Oba of Lagos, to begin to throw Igbo traders, who are protesting glaring injustice into the lagoon, or the police gets order from the governor to shot them.

What is happening in Lagos is another way to oppress and extort money from Igbos. It is and act ethnic cleansing and persecution and reminds me of how Nazi Germans were treating German Jews in the 1930s.

What use is a country which can sympathise with you, but can do nothing to help redress the injustice you suffer? Where are the so called Igbo Leaders?

This should be a turning point for Igbos who think we will escape the fate of Jews in Germany, if we continue to do nothing, while this pogrom continues.

I do not think I wish to continue to be part of a Nigeria, where Igbos are constant targets of discriminations and victimisation for exercising their rights to hold political opinion and support the party of their choice in the way and manner they have been targeted in Lagos.

Sorry ehn,no vex,but u think they re maltreating u ppl,then go back to your place now,na by force to live for Lagos?u don't even have a point,the Yoruba a have tolerated u ppl ,the even made u have chairmen of some local govt ur kindsmen?who can do that in ur Igbo?I lived in enoyin state, afikpo for five yrs,i know how hostile u ppl re and Moreso,boko haram kills anybody,not Igbo's alone,in fact it u compare the rate at which Hausa's have been killed by boko haram,u won't ever come to Nairaland to write this kind rubbish again

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by policy12: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Am tired of this igbo and Yoruba e war.. .all one claiming is far superior to the other. If Lagos is not longer a conducive environment for any visitors let them leave.

Lagos govt has the right to decide what he think is best for the ppu,the case of Abuja com to mind those day wen Rugs was destroying the illegal building in Abuja ppu shouted and scream today Abuja due to proper plan is a pride of naija, so if the state u are av a plan for development and it's not please to u then stop shouting and leave the states.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by ImperialYoruba: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ibo and Lagos matter.....

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by cheruv: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
dadabashua1:
we all should be proud of our cultures, seriously from my observation is like reverse is the case, is the igbos getting obsessed with the Yoruba's, I don't know if you are staying in the south west? you will understand better.
Adanne gbachie ya nkiti!
The op is a well known odua insurgirl cheesy
Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by mikolo80: 5:58am On Aug 06, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

dis guy you mumu o.
What have you developed in mushin, maybe you think eyesore and health hazard is development where you're from.

Ibo's are not discriminated against
You have freedom to exercise opinion and choose party same way we have freedom not to vote for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government's Terrorism Against Igbos by mightyhaze: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2016
Dis y0roba boy again?

Dis one don pass obsession o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Photo Will You That Buhari Is 100% Clueless / Why Those Who Tried To Create A Wedge Between Buhari, Osinbajo Failed – Femi / The Southeast Region Deserves An Applauds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.