Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Want To Kill The One Femous Hero So I Can Be: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Kill The One Femous Hero So I Can Be: (610 Views)

Soldiers Kill The Albani Of Monguno, Boko Haram Kingpin / Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Kill The One Femous Hero So I Can Be: by Fineone2yk(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
please im franklin by name 4rm nigeria 23yrs,i just wana kill the only hero in the whole world so i can be seen and be helped please if any body can dirrect me to the world only hero so i can starb him or her to death, i ve finished my secondary school in nigeria but since then im nolonger schooling just bcs no one to help me, im the bread winner of my family when im doing nothing, i want to play football wich i know how to play but the link to get a visa is a big problem 4me idnt have money 4 it and i dnt have anybody that will help me with visa, i can go to any lienght to begg 4 the flight tiket money but my problem is visa, please any one that can be of help to my problem please im saying in the name of god please do help me please, the president of my country want to riun my life, please im not joking here i newly entered into this site and i think i can be able to are my feelings here pleasse god bless you all as u look into my story thanks
Re: I Want To Kill The One Femous Hero So I Can Be: by Jakumo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2009
Stab yourself to death, you lunatic.
Re: I Want To Kill The One Femous Hero So I Can Be: by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2009
How will God bless us when you are a wanna-be murderer? undecided
Re: I Want To Kill The One Femous Hero So I Can Be: by platinumnk(f): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
Go for yadura then we can talk

Promise wink
Re: I Want To Kill The One Femous Hero So I Can Be: by Fineone2yk(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2009
hi platunumnk well the country has realy rendered so many people usless but not me, i no is bad 4 now but is real going to be allright with me, nomather the stupidity of our president i must succeed, well i say a very big thank to amm my fans here we will triungh at last believe me, and the people like mr presidentoooooooooooo will be missing in the world, as 4 some people that said failled, some said how will god bless him not me, some said i should go 4 yaradua i dnt balmme u all maybe ur dad or any body related to you is taking brib through some were and with that u bragg like a durlard, mr president enjoy ok why i franklin stervs ok, it shall be all right some day, mmbaka said that[ UWA NA EME NTUARI,NDI BU UZO GA EKPERE AZU,NDI NA ACHIACHI KPACHARA ANYA HA MAKA NA UWAA GA ATUARI RI] and as 4 u sykophants the lord will surly expose u all one day, im realy going hungry and some people are eating like tommorow no dey, in my father land some are meant to rule why some are meant to sufer but u all that are sufering dnt woryy the lord is alive and he shal one day wipe our tears, and please anybody that will help me in what i said be please inthe name of god do it 4 me 4 the sake of god thanks my number still 08036348188, and my email adress, fineone2yk@yahoo.com, a very big thanks to platunumnk i real want us to talk ok

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Will Take Me To Asorock? / Nothing / Diminishing Profile Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.