Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic (40501 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Florence Ajimobi Celebrstes Her Birthday (Photos) / Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by tsdarkside(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
the black-womans power is unmessurable...

never underestimate her........
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by Caleycash(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Suffer head country... that woman shining her akworie, is damn ugly!!
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by swimcash(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
johnshagb:
Good gesture from the first lady.
But why is the woman not smiling? I guess she was expecting cash gift instead grin
Reading is one thing, n understanding is another. read thoroughly n u will see she was also presented wit cash
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by Boyooosa(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
spass101:
Wow power of the media. . . .
what about the countless others braving rain & shine on their duty post? Do they get not deserve recognition? Or it it because there are no cameras around them?
If dem do, u go talk, if dem no do, u go still talk. Nawa for idle minds o. By their hands we shall know them!
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by johnshagb(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
swimcash:
Reading is one thing, n understanding is another. read thoroughly n u will see she was also presented wit cash

My bad.

Modified grin grin

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by spass101(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Boyooosa:

If dem do, u go talk, if dem no do, u go still talk. Nawa for idle minds o. By their hands we shall know them!

Welldone "busy mind" abi na "busy body".
By their fruits we shall know them
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by chocolateme(f): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nenysallout:
propaga
chaii.. PROPAGA indeed my dear.. let them go home with Propaganda..
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by TooLateToFail(f): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
nice gesture MA...
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wow. Nice gesture. Good things like this should be encouraged so that kids who are watching will be motivated to do the same in the future.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by Billiondoe: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
domopps:

Mrs Governor keeee! Hunger is indeed bad.....

Cheeeeeers
Bet this is not oyostate first lady na
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by laurel03(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
But ajimobi wife ugliness no b here
u know read b4 u comment that is not Ajimobi wife...
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by autodoctor: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Shes doing her job. Its just that traffic wardens are not usually provided with raincoats.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by kenoz(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hardwork pays
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by amolak: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
spass101:
Wow power of the media. . . .
what about the countless others braving rain & shine on their duty post? Do they get not deserve recognition? Or it it because there are no cameras around them?
They have not reset their destinies
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by DabuIIIT: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
HungerBAD:

Hard work pays.

Thank you for this kind Gesture Mrs Governor.

agreed.

Buh wha do ye have to say about those highly sophisticated afonja brown roof warriors who spend their idle lives on here mouthfoaming about and masturbating over the ever blessed igbos,who pays them?
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by topzybabs: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
TinyIslamic92:
TinyIslamic92:
TinyIslamic92:
TinyIslamic92:

I know you did not read the post but lemme help with her pics as you may not also know how to use Google. Below are pictures of Mrs. Florence Ajimobi.

Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
TinyIslamic92:

Mhmm? Ajimobis wife is one of d prettiest First Ladies. Shes also half Lebanese. She's not even pictured here, it says she was represented by someone. What are u on about?
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by bikefab(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hard work pays in Nigeria afterall.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by kboycrew: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
I give the honour to the nairalander who posted the story.
I don't know the source but for the vigilant, observant and appreciative observer, her story may have never been heard
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by cindyrocks(f): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
So kind of her.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by hardbody: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jesuobu:
Wow. Nice gesture. Good things like this should be encouraged so that kids who are watching will be motivated to do the same in the future.

You mean kids to direct traffic in the rain?

Na wa you ooo
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
hardbody:

You mean kids to direct traffic in the rain?

Na wa you ooo
I don't mean kids to direct traffic in the rain, get the point. I mean they(the children) too will be motivated to be selfless in discharging their duties for the nation in what ever field they choose in the future even when the conditions are not favourable
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by rrhostomy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
viqueta:
Legitimate Hard work pays man, may all our legitimate hard work be rewarded soon
infact, i like that word 'legitimate'
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by player007(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hard work pays.

Thank you for this kind Gesture Mrs Governor. Kudos too to the guy that took the pictures,and uploaded them here.

That means the Oyo State Government house are members of Nairaland,to have seen the story.
The story is even incomplete sef. who spotted her? where was she spotted?
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by wadetaw202: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
NameChecker:
Any Soldier in the house?
The post above me needs a brain reset
angry

You have turned soldiers to brute animals, abi? Well,I won't blame you; they have shown themselves to be useless too.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by squarelead(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Does he have two wives , thought his wife is light skinned.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by hardbody: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jesuobu:
I don't mean kids to direct traffic in the rain, get the point. I mean they(the children) too will be motivated to be selfless in discharging their duties for the nation in what ever field they choose in the future even when the conditions are not favourable

ok sir.

Clarification noted.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by TinyIslamic92: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
janellemonae:

Mhmm? Ajimobis wife is one of d prettiest First Ladies. Shes also half Lebanese. She's not even pictured here, it says she was represented by someone. What are u on about?
I thought she was the black woman on native attire
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by TinyIslamic92: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
topzybabs:

I know you did not read the post but lemme help with her pics as you may not also know how to use Google. Below are pictures of Mrs. Florence Ajimobi.
Cant u quote someone without insult angry
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by TinyIslamic92: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
laurel03:
u know read b4 u comment that is not Ajimobi wife...
I skimmed it, i never knew she represented
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by FatPreek(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin grin
Re: Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic by mysteryman2014: 4:53am On Aug 06, 2016
While commending the policewoman for working hard and the governor's wife for appreciating her efforts, it is imperative however to point the danger of working under the rain.

It is totally unsafe to be controlling traffic in the rain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / Dozens Of Bandits Neutralized, Camps Destroyed By Air Strikes In Kaduna / Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.