Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook (20106 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures / Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R / Trump Reacts To Biafra Visit On Twitter PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by cjrane: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
[size=16pt]

Aisha Buhari is a shameless criminal.
She knows using a diplomatic passport confers immunity from arrest in a foreign country with diplomatic presence in Nigeria.

Why did she run away from USA since FBI named her as an accomplice in the Louisiana Congressman William Jefferson bribery case?
...........and ONLY visited when her husband is now President of Nigeria and she can use a diplomatic First Lady passport?

Aisha will still have her day in a US court. Somehow, she will be captured and brought to USA after Buhari presidency is over.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by plaetton: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

You know what happens when someone argue with na tongue tongue tongue

Before - 'she can't step her toes in US"

Now - Another ringing tone

Common sense is not meant for eating alone na tongue tongue tongue

Everyone has an opinion. I have never waded in this Haliburton/ Alisha Buhari thing.
Like most Nigerians, I don't know what to make of it.
I only sit and watch the events unfold one after the other.

However, I must say that the coincidences are strange.

All I posted here was that a diplomatic passport held by a wife of a head of state would shield her or anyone else from arrest or embarrassment.
That is commonsensical.

After all, the late Yaser Arafat, though deemed head of a terrorist organization then, did attend a UN conference in New York before he died.

So , for zombies celebrating her trip as proof of her innocence, they are lost and deluded.
Why would any Nigerian with common sense defend the integrity of feudal oligarchs?

Based on what do you defend her and vouche for her innocence?
This what puzzles me undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by dotcomnamename: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
plaetton:

Everyone has an opinion. I have never waded in this Haliburton/ Alisha Buhari thing.

All I posted here was that a diplomatic passport held by a wife of a head of state would shield her or anyone else from arrest or embarrassment.
That is commonsensical.

After all, the late Yaser Arafat, though deemed head of a terrorist organization then, did attend a UN conference in New York before he died.

So , for zombies celebrating her trip as proof of her innocence, they are lost and deluded.
Why would any Nigerian with common sense defend the integrity of feudal oligarchs?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by MrTour: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Aisha if I was in your position, I will cover my face with shame in the midst of Americans. Your husband haven't achieved anything since he took over apart from witch hunting.

The economy has declined drastically, if you really know what those Americans are saying about your husband you will be so ashamed.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by afrokid(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Where's Fayo-SHAME?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Finally.

This confirmation had just put a nail,on the coffin of the last credibility of Fayose,if there was ever one.

Fayose I can understand,as a man who puts the I in the word Incoherent,but it is those wailers here always saying Aisha should visit the US that should hide their heads in shame.

Anybody who needed this to know that Fayose is not credible is himself/herself not a credible person!!
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Xtowilson(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
But I wonder why CNN, Aljazera, VOX, AIT, TVC, Channels TV of all people didn't cover Live an event of that level, well, but what was her speech? Where are photos she snapped with fellow first Ladies? Who are the delegates that went with her? Why were there no interviews by the press or news by American dailies?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by bejeria101(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
U.s or not,they cant escape Gods wrath,you cant photoshop that.
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by dyn1800: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Let's wait till FAYOSE comes to proof this wrong with his RED MARKING CIRCLING ANALYSIS
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
IPad the wailing wailers

1 Like

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by marv1: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose should bury his head in shame. But he doesnt have shame. Too proud and arrogant, but this time arround his cup is full. He will beg Aisha at last for out of court settlement just like what Dokpesi did to Tinubu his Boss.
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by andyanders: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Finally.

This confirmation had just put a nail,on the coffin of the last credibility of Fayose,if there was ever one.

Fayose I can understand,as a man who puts the I in the word Incoherent,but it is those wailers here always saying Aisha should visit the US that should hide their heads in shame.

Exactly on point. They should hide their face in shame. Fayose's family, especially, his biological children should be ashamed of their father. People of Ekiti should be ashamed to have a son like Fayose come out from that state. I am even surprised that such a man will be operating and his people fail to remove him from office.He is a disgrace to humanity.
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by playboy99(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Xtowilson:
But I wonder why CNN, Aljazera, VOX, AIT, TVC, Channels TV of all people didn't cover Live an event of that level, well, but what was her speech? Where are photos she snapped with fellow first Ladies? Who are the delegates that went with her? Why were there no interviews by the press or news by American dailies?
tvc just showed it
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by agabaI23(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
aresa:

Poor Igbos... They can not even get their lies together.. grin...
Lend us Lai Mohammed for a week and we will learn how to lie. For now we wail about the truth.

Have you gotten your own Pilgrim money at 197?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by progress69: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2016
plaetton:

Aisha Buhari being in the US does nothing at all to exonerate her from the allegations made by Fayose, if they are true.

As a visiting wife of a head of state, she would obviously enjoy diplomatic immunity while she is there .

The US has good relations with US, and especially Obama with president Buhari. It is unlikely that the US would have embarrass her , president Buhari and Nigeria for Zero geopolitical gain.

Sealed indictments against foreign dignitaries are primary used for economic and geopolitical blackmail.

So even though she is there, we may never know what transpired or transpires beneath the surface to have made it possible for her to be there,.. again, assuming that she is indeed the right suspect in Haliburton scandal.

This boy again. Wetin do u brain sef?
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by cyrilamx(m): 5:42am On Aug 06, 2016
plaetton:

Aisha Buhari being in the US does nothing at all to exonerate her from the allegations made by Fayose, if they are true.

As a visiting wife of a head of state, she would obviously enjoy diplomatic immunity while she is there .

The US has good relations with US, and especially Obama with president Buhari. It is unlikely that the US would have embarrass her , president Buhari and Nigeria for Zero geopolitical gain.

Sealed indictments against foreign dignitaries are primary used for economic and geopolitical blackmail.

So even though she is there, we may never know what transpired or transpires beneath the surface to have made it possible for her to be there,.. again, assuming that she is indeed the right suspect in Haliburton scandal.
why has hatred continue to flow in ur vein instead of blood? Who told you diplomatic immunity cant be waive in case of serious money laundring allegation? Where was diplomatic immunity when Sudanese President; Omar Bashir temporary detained in South Africa pending a court ruling on the request of ICC? Only for the SA Court to strike down the request. Where were your likes when late Alameisegha; the Self -style Governor-General of the Ijaw nation and Joshua Dariye of Plateau State as siting governors escaped the UK in shadowy circimstances to forestall arrest? Dear if AMB is guilty as your cult-hero has claimed, diplomatic immunity wont stop her from being arrested
Fayose knew this hence he dared her to step her foot on the US soil or didn't your Hero know that the US under Obama enjoy favorable ties with Nigeria under PMB before throwing her the challenge? Now that she is there, why singing a new song? Most of you have the DNA of the pharisees...you never give up on your conspiracies and evil plots. I guess you were one of those who lashed out at Zahra when it was announced on twitter by an annoymous lady, few weeks into her Father's presidency, that Zarah threw her out of a super Market where she went shopping. As usual, Nigerians of your type went for her jungular...but the reasonable ones observed that the Post read 3 something A.M. Who Would go shopping in Abuja at that odd hour? Questions were asked the young lady to name the shopping mall and the area where the incident took place so people can verify, she vanished into thin air.such manipulative lies can only stem from one place: A wicked heart!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Nusaf: 5:57am On Aug 06, 2016
plaetton:

That is commonsensical.

The onus of proof lies on the shoulders of the accuser. By the time she properly take on the unchained mad dog for his libelous comment, it will be left for him to prove his case to any length or face the dire consequences. I wonder what u will say again by the time it becomes clear that he was making false allegation. Perhaps, 'US judiciary is compromised,' lol. Is it that Fayose doesn't know she has a diplomatic ppt? Why, in the first place, was he shouting at the top of his voice that she can't step on the soil of US because she is on the wanted list?
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Nusaf: 6:06am On Aug 06, 2016
cyrilamx:
why has hatred continue to flow in ur vein instead of blood? Who told you diplomatic immunity cant be waive in case of serious money laundring allegation? Where was diplomatic immunity when Sudanese President; Omar Bashir temporary detained in South Africa pending a court ruling on the request of ICC? Only for the SA Court to strike down the request. Where were your likes when late Alameisegha; the Self -style Governor-General of the Ijaw nation and Joshua Dariye of Plateau State as siting governors escaped the UK in shadowy circimstances to forestall arrest? Dear if AMB is guilty as your cult-hero has claimed, diplomatic immunity wont stop her from being arrested
Fayose knew this hence he dared her to step her foot on the US soil or didn't your Hero know that the US under Obama enjoy favorable ties with Nigeria under PMB before throwing her the challenge? Now that she is there, why singing a new song? Most of you have the DNA of the pharisees...you never give up on your conspiracies and evil plots. I guess you were one of those who lashed out at Zahra when it was announced on twitter by an annoymous lady, few weeks into her Father's presidency, that Zarah threw her out of a super Market where she went shopping. As usual, Nigerians of your type went for her jungular...but the reasonable ones observed that the Post read 3 something A.M. Who Would go shopping in Abuja at that odd hour? Questions were asked the young lady to name the shopping mall and the area where the incident took place so people can verify, she vanished into thin air.such manipulative lies can only stem from one place: A wicked heart!
Remain blessed for putting it more succinctly and graphically for the deaf to see. Though, they will still not see it because their senses of reasoning have been grossly beclauded by hatred. The blood of unreasonable and self-destructive hatred that may culminate in extremely hbp runs in their blood stream.
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by DandeKing(m): 6:50am On Aug 06, 2016
dustmalik:
We were honored to host #Nigeria's First Lady @aishambuhari & her delegation, including wives of governors, today.

Source- https://twitter.com/USIP/status/761312131648069632

https://www.facebook.com/usinstituteofpeace

202-457-1700 is USIP number and if U're outside the state please add +1 before the number.

I've called this morning to confirm the event and was unable to get a valid response from them. An insider confirm to us that there was no such event in their office in the United States and that Aisha Buhari was never in their office in the States. You can also call the number to confirm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Pylony(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2016
Was shown on NTA network news last night, am a witness.
Re: U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook by Akinaukwa: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2016
I remember Fayose's lawyer Mike Ozekhome (SAN) even daring Aisha to step into USA. Wahala yazoo. Complete baaad market.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Operatives Vacate NASS As News Of DSS DG's Sack Filters In.. / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy / S’west Forum Wants Senate Presidency Zoned To S’south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.