Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) (65339 Views)

SUV Runs Into A Canal In Lagos (Photos) / OMG! Big Snake Killed In Ago Palace Canal In Lagos / Drunk Man Falls Into A Canal In Lagos, Gets Rescued (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) by Toyeebjay: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2016
Heaven knows..........

Re: Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) by AyBii: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
ClitRaider:
Another angry blogger!
What is CSM?!
You are the one who's angry. If you can't correct him nicely. Then read and shut the Bleep up
Re: Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) by ClitRaider: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
AyBii:
You are the one who's angry. If you can't correct him nicely. Then read and shut the Bleep up
Mofo, why can't you correct me nicely?!
You dey craze?
You no dey look face?!
Re: Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) by ClitRaider: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tex42:
Baba that was harsh na, haba! U didn't have to call her names to make a point.

Mean no disrespect...b4 u come for me
That was polite of you, pls keep it up.
I mean no harm tho.
Honestly, if viviagist is any slower, she'd be going backwards.
Re: Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) by ClitRaider: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
transient123:

Haba! Sorry I beg!
It's okay. ;-)
Re: Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) by AyBii: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2016
ClitRaider:

Mofo, why can't you correct me nicely?!
You dey craze?
You no dey look face?!
Lol! not that Im afraid of your face tho'. But sorry for the harsh words
Re: Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) by ClitRaider: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2016
AyBii:

Lol! not that Im afraid of your face tho'. But sorry for the harsh words
Thumbs up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. / Snake, Grass Cutter And Antelope Killed By A Small Boy & His Brother (Pics) / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.