Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here (2378 Views)

Get To Know Your Airtel Phone Number For Free / *MASTERCARD/VISA/PAYPAL/FB DECLINED?/BUY ECURRENCIES? ONLINE Transactions? Enter / Payoneer Fund Seller - Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2016
hello can i use mobile uc browser to create adsense, if yes which version?
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by betapikin: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Op pls check mine...www.balotion.com
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by haconjy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
am having network problem for now pls. get back to you soon
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by Acejobs: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
haconjy:

not available... reasons are so many...
should I paste it here?
Please pm the reasons and possible solutions. Thanks.
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by sam6055(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
kingDELE:
guy u started with blogger or WordPress?

blogger and am still using blogger
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by sam6055(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
haconjy:

newsphases receives about 100 unique visitors and 150 (1.50 per visitor) page views per day which should earn about $0.80/day from advertising revenue.

Estimated site value is $343.84. According to Alexa Traffic Rank newsphases.com is ranked number 2,753,198 in the world and 2.0E-5% of global Internet users visit it.

links to network IP address 216.239.36.21.

newsphases.com can earn?

Website Value:$343.84
Daily Revenue:$0.80
Monthly Revenue:$24.00
Yearly Revenue:$292.00

*All earnings values are estimates only.

for now let's stop their..
your site is best but a little prob...

pls visit www.schoolhelp.com.ng and register

what is the little problem?

If its interesting enough to me... I will register in your site
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by haconjy(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2016
I was banned from nairaland... well am use to it cause at least in a week I must be banned...
Am still here to help in getting your website worth...mind you if u like me, check my signature...
all is about ...Help
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by haconjy(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2016
lindaikejisblog receives about 220,000 unique visitors and 1,278,200 (5.81 per visitor) page views per day which should earn about $1,760.00 /day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is
$823,945.90 . According to Alexa Traffic Rank lindaikejisblog.com is ranked number 2,035 in the world and 0.044% of global Internet users visit it. Site is hosted in Mountain View, CA, 94043, United States and links to network IP address
216.239.36.21 .

Total Sites Linking In (Alexa): 1,310
Total Backlinks: 68,814
Follow Links: 8,726
Nofollow Links:60,008
Referring Domains: 155
Referring IPs: 145

Website Value: $823,945.94
Daily Revenue: $1,760
Monthly Revenue:$52,800
Yearly Revenue: $ 642,400
*All earnings values are estimates only.

let me stop there....
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by haconjy(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Know the worth of your sites by dropping your site here...
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by Acejobs: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2016
haconjy:
I'm still for information about my blog. Please paste it here.
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
haconjy:
www.udemzytech..com
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by haconjy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Acejobs:

I'm still for information about my blog. Please paste it here.

Suggestions Summary
Optimize images
Your images are optimized. Learn more about optimizing images .
Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content
You have no render-blocking resources. Learn more about removing render-blocking resources .
Minify JavaScript
Your JavaScript content is minified. Learn more about minifying JavaScript .
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized. Learn more about
prioritizing visible content .
Size content to viewport
The contents of your page fit within the viewport. Learn more about sizing content to the viewport .
Use legible font sizes
The text on your page is legible. Learn more about using legible font sizes .
Size tap targets appropriately
All of your page's links/buttons are large enough for a user to easily tap on a touchscreen. Learn more about sizing tap targets appropriately .
Minify HTML
Your HTML is minified. Learn more about
minifying HTML .
Minify CSS
Your CSS is minified. Learn more about
minifying CSS .
Avoid plugins
Your page does not appear to use plugins, which would prevent content from being usable on many platforms. Learn more about the importance of
avoiding plugins.
Avoid landing page redirects
Your page has no redirects. Learn more about avoiding landing page redirects .
Configure the viewport
Your page specifies a viewport matching the device's size, which allows it to render properly on all devices. Learn more about configuring viewports .
Enable compression
You have compression enabled. Learn more about enabling compression .
Reduce server response time
Your server responded quickly. Learn more about server response time optimization.
Leverage browser caching
You have enabled browser caching. Learn more about browser caching recommendations .
Avoid app install interstitials that hide content
Your page does not appear to have any app install interstitials that hide a significant amount of content. Learn more about the importance of avoiding the use of app install interstitials .
Download optimized image, JavaScript, and CSS resources for this page.
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by haconjy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
udemzy101:

www.udemzytech..com

udemzytech receives about n/a unique visitors and
n/a page views per day which should earn about n/a /day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is n/a . According to Alexa Traffic Rank udemzytech..com is ranked number 0 in the world and 0% of global Internet users visit it. Site is hosted in Mountain View, CA, 94043, United States and links to network IP address
216.58.218.129 .

Suggestions Summary

Your page has 4 blocking script resources and 1 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML. Remove render-blocking JavaScript :
https://s.sharethis.com/loader.js
https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.0.min.js
https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js
Use asynchronous versions of the following scripts:
https://w.sharethis.com/button/buttons.js
Optimize CSS Delivery of the following:
https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/widgets/3950009988-widget_css_bundle.css
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
haconjy:

udemzytech receives about n/a unique visitors and
n/a page views per day which should earn about n/a /day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is n/a . According to Alexa Traffic Rank udemzytech..com is ranked number 0 in the world and 0% of global Internet users visit it. Site is hosted in Mountain View, CA, 94043, United States and links to network IP address
216.58.218.129 .

Suggestions Summary

Your page has 4 blocking script resources and 1 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML. Remove render-blocking JavaScript :
https://s.sharethis.com/loader.js
https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.0.min.js
https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js
Use asynchronous versions of the following scripts:
https://w.sharethis.com/button/buttons.js
Optimize CSS Delivery of the following:
https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/widgets/3950009988-widget_css_bundle.css

Hmm.. Thanks
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by haconjy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
themafrica receives about 31,850 unique visitors and 64,974 (2.04 per visitor) page views per day which should earn about $254.80 /day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is
$178,536.85 . According to Alexa Traffic Rank themafrica..co.ke is ranked number 19,868 in the world and 0.00637% of global Internet users visit it. Site is hosted in Mountain View, CA, 94043, United States and links to network IP address 216.58.218.129 .

Total Sites Linking In (Alexa):
Total Backlinks:
Follow Links:
Nofollow Links:
Referring Domains:
Referring IPs:
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by YhungPablo(m): 12:16am On Aug 12, 2016
studentsbase.

check mine pls..
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by patojnr: 2:22am On Aug 12, 2016
Innocentpatrick..com
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by YhungPablo(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2016
haconjy:
Some people know they have site but they never so many things they are missing... of cause u have site and u believe you are not making making money but you don't know either you are making money or not...

Am here to tell you irrespective of your site, blog, forum or whatever, free or paid, I will tell you what your site worth and all necessary things you need to know..

just drop your site here and you are good to go
make sure you drop it in full as in
www.schoolhelp.com.ng
www.themafrica..com

Then you will know your site worth...

Drop your site now...

https://
studentsbase.
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by Acejobs: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
haconjy:

Suggestions Summary
Optimize images
Your images are optimized. Learn more about optimizing images .
You have no render-blocking resources. Learn more about removing render-blocking resources .
Minify JavaScript
Your JavaScript content is minified. Learn more about minifying JavaScript .
Prioritize visible content
You have the above-the-fold content properly prioritized. Learn more about
prioritizing visible content .
Size content to viewport
The contents of your page fit within the viewport. Learn more about sizing content to the viewport .
Use legible font sizes
The text on your page is legible. Learn more about using legible font sizes .
Size tap targets appropriately
All of your page's links/buttons are large enough for a user to easily tap on a touchscreen. Learn more about sizing tap targets appropriately .
Minify HTML
Your HTML is minified. Learn more about
minifying HTML .
Minify CSS
Your CSS is minified. Learn more about
minifying CSS .
Avoid plugins
Your page does not appear to use plugins, which would prevent content from being usable on many platforms. Learn more about the importance of
avoiding plugins.
Avoid landing page redirects
Your page has no redirects. Learn more about avoiding landing page redirects .
Configure the viewport
Your page specifies a viewport matching the device's size, which allows it to render properly on all devices. Learn more about configuring viewports .
Enable compression
You have compression enabled. Learn more about enabling compression .
Reduce server response time
Your server responded quickly. Learn more about server response time optimization.
Leverage browser caching
You have enabled browser caching. Learn more about browser caching recommendations .
Avoid app install interstitials that hide content
Your page does not appear to have any app install interstitials that hide a significant amount of content. Learn more about the importance of avoiding the use of app install interstitials .
Download optimized image, JavaScript, and CSS resources for this page.
Thanks. But I don't understand the technical terms you used ooo. What is the solution
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
haconjy:
themafrica receives about 31,850 unique visitors and 64,974 (2.04 per visitor) page views per day which should earn about $254.80 /day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is
$178,536.85 . According to Alexa Traffic Rank themafrica..co.ke is ranked number 19,868 in the world and 0.00637% of global Internet users visit it. Site is hosted in Mountain View, CA, 94043, United States and links to network IP address 216.58.218.129 .

Total Sites Linking In (Alexa):
Total Backlinks:
Follow Links:
Nofollow Links:
Referring Domains:
Referring IPs:

check again www.slashnec.tk
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 13, 2016
My website is in my signature
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by ELTON123(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=haconjy post=48214176]Some people know they have site but they never so many things they are missing... of cause u have site and u believe you are not making making money but you don't know either you are making money or not...

Am here to tell you irrespective of your site, blog, forum or whatever, free or paid, I will tell you what your site worth and all necessary things you need to know..

just drop your site here and you are good to go
make sure you drop it in full as in
www.schoolhelp.com.ng
www.themafrica..com

Then you will know your site worth...

Drop your site now...[/qu
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by haconjy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
YhungPablo:
studentsbase.

check mine pls..

Not available
studentsbase receives about n/a unique visitors and n/a page views per day which should earn about
n/a /day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is n/a . According to Alexa Traffic Rank studentsbase. is ranked number 0 in the world and 0% of global Internet users visit it. Site is hosted in San Francisco, CA, 94110, United States and links to network IP address
192.0.78.13 .

may be your site is redirected...
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by haconjy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ifexxy:
check again www.slashnec.tk

slashnec receives about 10 unique visitors and 10 (1.00 per visitor) page views per day which should earn about $0.08 /day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is $34.40 . According to Alexa Traffic Rank slashnec.tk is ranked number
17,031,381 in the world and 2.0E-6% of global Internet users visit it. Site is hosted in Mountain View, CA, 94043, United States and links to network IP address 216.239.34.21 .
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by Richiebill(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by haconjy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
patojnr:
Innocentpatrick..com
not available...
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by flavourway: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Do You Want To Know Your Site Worth? Enter Here by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 14, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intergrate Quick Teller To My Website / How To Verify UK And USA Adsense Pin In 5 Days Using Shoptomydoor ($10 Fee) / Get Wordpress Premium Themes N700 And Plugins For N500. Free For 1st Ten Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.