Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook (41066 Views)

Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) / Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by jerryfisher(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Orubebe01:
Except by crook
even by crook
Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by Lordspicy(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
he he he Edo people should get ready for volunteer work if they vote APC into power...

see am who you wan use him head

my friend gat away

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by ernieboy(m): 1:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Kassidy90:

The problem is they don't have any good opposition for now
Thank you. All these people shouting online are not from Edo. The fact is if PDP had brought a credible candidate they would have won but to recycle a criminal who was the ssg under lucky igbinadion... umm.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by Obason22(m): 1:42am On Aug 06, 2016
Edo people get ready to loose 200000 jobs if obaseki wins.
Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by mikolo80: 3:41am On Aug 06, 2016
Nairadays:
I will personally take that with a pinch of salt.

I might be wrong, but our States don't drive employment or have the capacity for massive employment with signs of recession looming. Most of our state capitals are glorified districts with Banks and the private sectors the major employment drivers.

See as osho dey shout for APC rally, he should have opted for the main Edo language rather than English. I Felt he would have connected more.

Those Facebook commenters, plenty na bad Belle, at least FG dey try small small with jobs even with the lingering recession and oil prices dropping badly.
in absence of local gwament autonomy the states shud be the employment generator by building industrial Parks and giving out tractors on credit
Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by mikolo80: 3:48am On Aug 06, 2016
2dugged:
why lie just to win?why promise what you know you can't fulfill just to enter position?, let's assume he employs them,how will he pay salaries?, meteeeeew Obaseki is a liar
cos that's how you win elections. Sad but true. Hard to win with the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by OlanreJohnson: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
How APC go take win Edo state, i never see the magic them wan perform cool

The INEC chief from daura go perform another "inconclusive election magic".

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by Threecrownz(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2016
WildWildWest:
just negodu. ah swear, come 2019 I'll vote APGA, even if they bring goat as their candidate

bros hw fr nah?....goat ke!
Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by Threecrownz(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2016
2dugged:
why lie just to win?why promise what you know you can't fulfill just to enter position?, let's assume he employs them,how will he pay salaries?, meteeeeew Obaseki is a liar

bro datz d norm hr in naija...lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Threecrownz:

bro datz d norm hr in naija...lies everywhere
it's sis, am not a guy
Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by nizetee: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
gerald09:
Who dem won vote for nw PDP will also not give them jobs cos na the same hustlers them be

But my people no go here word.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by laparry12(f): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
You need to see Oshiomole's weird dance steps in the ongoing APC campaign in Igueben cool
He forgot, that was how PDP danced their way out of power. Which yeye dance wey we never c. old fools,they should all go & rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by maxzzo1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ahahahahahaha APRIL FOOL !!!!

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook by dridowu: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
How APC go take win Edo state, i never see the magic them wan perform cool
APC has won Edo ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State / Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos / Melaye: Magu Can NOT Be EFCC Chairman, His Mates Are Area Commanders And Dpos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.