Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

What Breed Could This Be And Price Range. Pls Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Breed Could This Be And Price Range. Pls Help (808 Views)

Dog Breeds And Their Price Range In Nigeria / What Breed Of Dog Is This / What Breed Does This Puppy Lionel Messi Is Holding Belong To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Breed Could This Be And Price Range. Pls Help by Jonarinho(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
What breed could this dog be? I was told the dog is 1 month and 2wk and i smell foul play on the breed. Pls your positive suggestion Will be gladly welcome.

Re: What Breed Could This Be And Price Range. Pls Help by soberdrunk(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Looks like a well fed' bingo' to me angry angry angry
Re: What Breed Could This Be And Price Range. Pls Help by uchpanila(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
1 month and 2 weeks?! you are buying at your own risk because that heavy lie, be careful before you are scammed
Re: What Breed Could This Be And Price Range. Pls Help by LordRegalia: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Jonarinho:
What breed could this dog be? I was told the dog is 1 month and 2wk and i smell foul play on the breed. Pls your positive suggestion Will be gladly welcome.

Hello Jonarinho.

Positive suggestions? It does not get better than this.....

If you do not know the breed, then do not buy.

If you are in any doubt as to the breed, do not buy.

If you are in doubt as to the age, still do not buy.

Be sure you know everything about what you want before you go for it.

1 Like

Re: What Breed Could This Be And Price Range. Pls Help by Eveezy(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Honestly, am trying my very best not to laugh right now cos my ribs are cracking nw.
To answer ur questions,:
1) what breed is it?
ans: It is a well fed local dog which most probably has bin mixed in its line
2) what is d age?
ans: The dog is nothing less dan 4-5 month and nt 1 month as u were told, for d owner to tell u such, run from him and don't do any business with such
3) what is d price range?
ans: 5k at most and cos it seems mixed 10k at most if e cheat u

(1) (Reply)

When U Love Quality U Wont Wanna Go For Sometin Less.slant Gsd Female Pup.SOLD!! / Practice: How To Stop Your Dog From Begging At The Table / This Male Slant Back Gsd Is Just Too Awesome.4mnths For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.