Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Did I Try With These Drawings? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Did I Try With These Drawings? (1815 Views)

Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / More Drawings From My Portfolio / Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Try With These Drawings? by EpicMaurice(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Am trying to learn how to draw. I can draw cartoons and inanimate objects very well. My only problem is in shading, drawing human faces and drawing in 3d. Currently am trying to improve. These are just the ones i drew before.

1 Like

Re: Did I Try With These Drawings? by achinaboy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
powerful, you are good already
Re: Did I Try With These Drawings? by EpicMaurice(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
achinaboy:
powerful, you are good already
thank you
Re: Did I Try With These Drawings? by DerrickM(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bravo!You have strong skills in pencils with shading & hatching with your imagination. You need to work harder to get better & evolve 24/7. Try getting to inking with felt pens such rotring pens or sakura micron pens,colouring up with coloured pencils & pastels. Stepping up to digital art in Photoshop & SketchBook Pro must be a goal for you to go commercial soon.

You can also join the Association of Comic Makers of Nigeria(ACMON) & Nigerian Comic Artists Group(NCAG) on facebook. Know what's happening in Nigeria & Africa etc. September 17th 2016 is the 5th annual Lagos ComicCon(www.lagoscomiccon.com)

EpicMaurice:
Am trying to learn how to draw.
I can draw cartoons and inanimate objects very well.
My only problem is in shading, drawing human faces and drawing in 3d.
Currently am trying to improve. These are just the ones i drew before.
Re: Did I Try With These Drawings? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
You are good to go...i love your animation arts..
Re: Did I Try With These Drawings? by DerrickM(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2016
Bro,it's just called an illustration or art work not "animation arts". It isn't animated at all...

Jacksonville:
You are good to go...i love your animation arts..
Re: Did I Try With These Drawings? by EpicMaurice(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2016
Thanks guys
Re: Did I Try With These Drawings? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
DerrickM:
Bro,it's just called an illustration or art work not "animation arts". It isn't animated at all...

Mr correction, what i meant were the cartoon characters. That's my own way of describing it, deal with it.

All arts are illustrations. Dnt quote me again pls.
Re: Did I Try With These Drawings? by DerrickM(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
*Lmao*lol*lwkmd*@Mr Taking It The Wrong Way: Thanks for the instant nickname. Just stating the obvious & you are taking way too personal seriously been defensive. It wasn't so hard was it to say the correct term which you have done so nicely,thank you very much.
You quoted me back did I complain nope*sighs*
Best to tell Nairaland to remove the "quote feature" because i'll use it as I deem fit*winks winks*rotflr*smh*cheers,man,no hard feelings just making sure we pass on the right info in this section*

Jacksonville:

Mr correction, what i meant were the cartoon characters. That's my own way of describing it, deal with it.

All arts are illustrations. Dnt quote me again pls.
Re: Did I Try With These Drawings? by cooncudee(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
U try. Na like this I dey draw 4 primary school. Snap yourself and draw the picture. Drawing is nothing but shading and lighting. If u can make a sphere look real by shading one side, u can draw ahuman head. Pay ttention to detail
Re: Did I Try With These Drawings? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
if only i could draw....
Re: Did I Try With These Drawings? by DerrickM(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Seriously you @Kazuna?!!Thought you could though with all your 3D modelling skills. Lots of freebies on Youtube as well...subscribe to Cartooning4Kids there. He teaches from scratch,best regards...

kazuna:
if only i could draw....

(1) (Reply)

I Want The Latest Newspaper Printing Machine / Rent A Lens / Some Logos You May Wanna Have!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.