Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Abuja Lesbians Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abuja Lesbians Dating (52329 Views)

Lesbians In Here!guys Stay Clear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
cutesandy:
Ms ZEE,alright add me on yahoomessenger and we wil chat ok, attimes its when u try out the new things that u wil know whether u want to be fully in or out, l dont mind u can be the man and l wil be the girl .so how do l get to u

How can My ZEE be d man? Does she have a dick or has d definition of man changed?
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by escapellee(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
For a good and professional back and full body massage to get you relaxed and ease stress you can reach me on 07033543846 same as WhatsApp . Anywhere in Abuja and Lagos. Home and hotel service .erotic massage is included .
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by escapellee(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
For a good and professional back and full body massage to get you relaxed and ease stress you can reach me on 07033543846 same as WhatsApp . Anywhere in Abuja and Lagos. Home and hotel service ..Erotic massage and good head included .
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by escapellee(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2020
For a good and professional back and full body massage to get you relaxed and ease stress you can reach me on 09055855092 same as WhatsApp . Anywhere in Abuja and Lagos. Home and hotel service .
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Bbie: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hey girls, looking for a female friend
We can hang out and keep each other company � email me bbielove@yahoo.com
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by escapellee(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
Feeling good and soft touches in your body and deep down there .massage get you relaxed and feeling tongue on the tip of your clit and taking it deep down your p***y till u squirt and feeling d tongue on your gspot makes u feel your womanhood. For massage and good head any where in abuja or Lagos. Island .call or WhatsApp me on 09055855092.

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by escapellee(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Get a good and professional massage.
Soft and tender massage .
Genital massage .
Erotic massage .
Massage with tongue on d pussy lips
Using icecream /ice cube to relax your body and squirt.

Call/WhatsApp me 09055855092 Any where in Lagos or Abuja.

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Babes247: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Want to have some fun with some nasty girls
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Joy2fun: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
If You are a lady interested in non penetrative sex, let's connect but you must be
Based in abuja
Working
23 - 32yrs
Any tribe
Any religion
Just drop your contact on suck2pool@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by TheHerbalist: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Contact us today
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Sweetboney(f): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
I'm sweet honey 30 lesbian looking for a cute sweet studs,stem or femme who will take care of my heart and love me endlessly, single mom precisely base in Lagos.. contact me on 08032724328 or add me in a lesbian group WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Leamogy: 2:41am On Dec 11, 2021
Please I want a super pretty sugar mummy who will suck my pussy and boobs in Port Harcourt interested person should drop their Whatsapp number or email
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Aust27000: 12:16am On Jan 27, 2022
unburden your deep hidden heart desires

Aust27000@gmail.com
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by escapellee(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Would you like to feel my touches on your body ?my tongue licking the tip of your clit ,clipping my lips against your cunt while my hands are busy massaging your boobs , feel my magic fingers on your body with good head till you squirt at my face .. Any pretty woman /ladies around Lagos or Abuja. Call.whatsapp 09055855092. Home Service massage with good head and great company . Kisses at your forehead .
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by jane1558: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2022
You can contact me on franceschinwe1558@gmail.com
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Chinedum300: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Lesbian is your best option
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2022

I am Emeka from Anambra state ;

58 years old Man and Separated soon to be divorced; I have daughters who reside with their mother .

I am very tall, grey, bearded and handsome , intelligent and worldly.

I am currently in London but will return very soon permanently.
I am humble and frugal

AA Genotype but yours does not matter , I don't believe in medical validation of marriage. I strongly oppose vaccines of any kind.
Any religion ( I am not religious)

You:
Happy, positive, easy-going lady.

Hardworking, entrepreneurial and good home-maker.

Black woman of any nationality or tribe.

Must be interested in maintaining good health and being healthy and open new ideas and querying popular beliefs on health and other issues.

Have a happy / positive outlook

Desire to have children .

Motherhood and Widowhood / previous marriage are no obstacle.

usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by escapellee(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Feel good and relax your mind by having a good massage , Feeling my hands all over your body to relax your mind and body is what I look up to. As a sexy,matured and pretty woman you need a good massage and you need a good head game.you're welcome to my world to have a good massage and good suck to ease you from stress. My charges are affordable , for massage or massage with good head game, or just an head game .hmm. Reach me on 07033543846 abuja and lagos
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by donkelvin10(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2022
I am in need of a TRUE RELATIONSHIP. whatsapp or call 09023630072 if interested
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Queen2234: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hi everyone please I need a lesbian friend who is either 16 or 18 and is within Abuja please if ur interested please let me know
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Queen2234: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hi everyone please I need a lesbian friend who is either 16 or 18 and is within Abuja please if ur interested please let me know or send message to 08083430485
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by iWriteInc(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Queen2234:
Hi everyone please I need a lesbian friend who is either 16 or 18 and is within Abuja please if ur interested please let me know or send message to 08083430485

How old are you?
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by escapellee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hi ladies. There's a new way of getting a sensual massage with good head .have yiu imagined/ tried feeling a stuck sweet on the tip of your clit ,while tongue placed on the clit ,going in and out of your cunt ,hitting your gspot while two hands places on your boobs to massage u sos well. Or a tongue Bleep in ur ass .the craziest pleasure you can experience . For mature women / ladies in Lagos/ .Abuja .Call or Whatsapp 09055855092. Get a sensual massage with good head .No penetration but my tongue and fingers would do. With a small vibrator on ur clit while feeling my warm tongue down your cunt .
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by escapellee(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Erotica c massage for Married /Single women.

Imagine my tongue down your tongue ,moving round your labia and clit area, moving it in and out while my hands are caressing your boobs and nipples , sucking d tip of your clit so well ,Tongue f***k. The best genital massage u can ever experience . . .Home/hotel service massage. Book for yours in Lagos / Abuja. With good and descret company 09055855092

Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by donkelvin10(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
In need of a SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. WHATSAPP 09023630072 if interested
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by escapellee(m): 1:05am On Dec 03, 2023
Erotic massage for married women .or married Les/bi women .who craved for erotic and sensual massage and eating your cunt so well till you squirt .feeling my tongue behind your clit .hitting your gspot ,sucking your labia and moving my tongue round and round ur cunt with my hand on your boobs to massage you gently .Doing this till you get satisfied .Have a good massage and head .Get relaxed and ease out stress .Anywhere in Lagos .it's highly descrete and cool .Call /Whatsapp 09055855092. Lagos and Abuja
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by donkelvin10(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
SERIOUS DATE💕 NEEDED...
Whatsapp +2349023630072
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by 2theoptimist: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Blacklion3: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
cutesandy:
listen nobody is a judge over what anyone intend to be or do as long as its not affecting u directly, lesbians are not different from those of u that fornicates or commit adultery or run after young girls, its almost the same thing and u who say its a sin,is it not the same sin as those who fornicates or steal or lie etc , judge not, he who is without sin should cast the first stone, if u feel so disappointed about the act ,instead of criticising and casting all kinds of curse u can think of , u can just go on ur knees and pray , as for me ,l dont think intending to go into this act is distrubing anyone, so guys beat it
I agree with this
Re: Abuja Lesbians Dating by Princessessa: 1:04am On Apr 09
Any Abuja lesbian? Drop your email or contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here / Iice Can I Meet You? / click Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.