Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region (54321 Views)

'Many Are Dead': Soldier Fighting Boko Haram For 3 Years Thanks God / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
God Bless our heroes.

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by ayooladee(f): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
After perusing this selfie, I have come to the conclusion that there's nothing cute about this.

People that flaunt weapons online make me uneasy and why isn't he shaved?

Disgraceful
undecided
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by kenx1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
I hope the Nigerian army has a good rehabilitation, psych evaluation and if necessary PTSD treatment plan for these guys before letting them back into the civilian society ooooo??

I PRAY O.......PTSD TREATMENT GINI
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
..cute.. nice.. but when this guy dies and his family is kicked out of the barracks with no pension - you guys will switch to davido babymama tinz.. smhhhhhhh!
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is an indication that nothing is happening where he is stationed.
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by ministeriallist: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
After perusing this selfie, I have come to the conclusion that there's nothing cute about this.

Disgraceful
Shave in war front? No tym.
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by ayooladee(f): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
God Bless our heroes.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Adebowale89(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
BrightEye:
Are u sure this one was fighting

You can't reason beyond your psych ability. I understand your situation

Just take a tour to borno and verify the level of risk these people are taking
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful
such an ungrateful idiot! i have never seen or heard that its a must someone comment on a post here. Your comment is not needed..
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by passyhansome(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful

Who posted this trash

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by mikoli: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
So soldiers too av cute photos..
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by odeebee: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
calabaman:
GOD bless the NIGERIAN ARMY

Nice beards.

# team beard gang
Bro was up**** Dssc/ SSC 2014 n 2015 I remember you
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by hakimi1974(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful
DISGRACEFULL? you sir are d disgrace.
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by saintdennis(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful

Smh... Baba since u sabi shave well abeg enter bus to borno na.

The niqqa out there signed his death warrant already and is literally a walking corpse thankful for every new day he sees and you're here typing thrash? Calling him disgraceful cos he didn't shave?

Jeez your ignorance is really on platinum status.

Do you know who those 3 dead us army seals are? Or how frigging brave they were? How come they even snapping pics with gun? Or even keeping beards?

Next time shvt up and hail any soldier you see... ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by kikake: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
arena2007:
May God bless our soldiers.

Photo credit: Nigerian_armed.forces.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/nigerian-soldier-takes-cute-selfie.html

Bros,

You are doing a useless and endless fight.
Northern Nigeria leaders adopted sharia criminal laws. Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country to be governed with sharia criminal laws.

Your fight is like going to fight extremist Roman Catholics in Rome.

You ain't gonna win - NEVER.

Ask the Americans and their Allies how far on Taliban Afghanistan.
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by krak101(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful
You're just a meany mean Smelly kunt grin Lemme guess you're a gay
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by bigiyaro(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dis soldier should not mount dis 50 Cal dressed like this.
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful
'Cos he's special OPs.

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
You don't just do only the fighting, do dd swagging too.... #21st century NA, kudos mehn... may God guide and keep you as u smoke those bastards out...
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Firmjudge(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful

Oga their is nothing disgraceful oo
When you are on tour in Maid you choose eithr to shave or not.
when the heat was hot it was better to remain unshaved if you have full beards.
The most friendly soldiers I have ever com accross are those in the NE

its so normal.
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by kikake: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
If Nigeria remains one, hundred years from now, it's still fighting off extremist Muslims unless Islam conquered the whole of Nigeria.

Wasting resources that should have gone for development projects is a HUGE SIN for a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY like Nigeria.

It amounts to arrested development as long as the fight against Islamic extremists lasts.
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by pedestal82(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
I hope the Nigerian army has a good rehabilitation, psych evaluation and if necessary PTSD treatment plan for these guys before letting them back into the civilian society ooooo??
For where, trust me nothing is been done. Came across one just back from the north east he a reck. Not until they start shooting up thier superiors/colleagues before anything will be done.
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by DrHighchief(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful
Clipper dey inside bush? Kudos to Nigeria Army

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by onyiloyi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful
shave? In battle? I don't think so, no time for that sometimes

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Deenite(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
I wonder hw d selfie helps in fighting BH, just stuupidly gave up ur location in d name of selfie.
Infact we r vry lucky does BH guyz r not technologically advanced, if not eh....
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by EmekaBlue(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
He is keeping beard..that lil dividend of fighting in d northeast
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by mcyemite(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful
Go and shave him na.u think they really av time for all that?who he is trying to look good for..shekau?

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
yes sir, we do all that. We don't remain in the jungle.

We are not the blackMarias, we don't shack kaikai.
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by temitope23(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
bro receive sense angry angry

AMIN!!!!
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by kikake: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
For sets of Nigerians, it has been thanks to Nigeria Army to keeping the country one - right from independence.

Lol.Which country lasted long through upkeep with military force?

People in the twelve northern Nigeria states want a territory to be governed with sharia criminal laws. They got it. Boko Haram followed with enforcement and expansion of sharia criminal laws to other parts of Nigeria..

Nigeria Armed forces are deployed to go to fight in an area where people have chosen their way of worship but still attaches to Nigeria because of economic reasons.

It's a blind fight for Nigeria Armed forces - a no win fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.