Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? (1108 Views)

Did Anybody Got This Invitation With Engineers-rethink / Pls Anybody Get This Kind Offer Before / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? by Engrobiorah(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dear Candidate,

Congratulations on your success at the Aptitude test and assessment conducted by our Recruitment Consultant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the position ofTrainee Technician with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, and wish to invite you for an Interview, The details are as follows: 

Date: Monday; 8th August, 2016

Venue: Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd,

Plot 126, Trans Amadi Layout,

Port Harcourt. Rivers State          

Time: 12:00 noon (Please come with three (3) copies of your CV and credentials)

1 Like

Re: Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? by donbenedict(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Interviews upon interviews
Re: Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
oh yes
Re: Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? by Engrobiorah(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
onyenze123:
oh yes
Where is ur venue
Re: Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? by Emerald03(m): 5:54am On Aug 09, 2016
Pls, how was the interview....... What's involved?
Tenx
Re: Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? by sambolino: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Engrobiorah:
Dear Candidate,

Congratulations on your success at the Aptitude test and assessment conducted by our Recruitment Consultant.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for the position ofTrainee Technician with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, and wish to invite you for an Interview, The details are as follows: 

Date: Monday; 8th August, 2016

Venue: Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd,

Plot 126, Trans Amadi Layout,

Port Harcourt. Rivers State          

Time: 12:00 noon (Please come with three (3) copies of your CV and credentials)

bros please am trying to find out if nbc has called anyone for the post of spare parts store clerk they interviewed for in june can you help me?
Re: Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? by Engrobiorah(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
sambolino:
bros please am trying to find out if nbc has called anyone for the post of spare parts store clerk they interviewed for in june can you help me?
I'm not aware of that
Re: Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? by sambolino: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2017
Engrobiorah:

I'm not aware of that
ok thanks, you mean you didnt know there was was an interview for store clerks?
Re: Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? by Engrobiorah(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2017
sambolino:
ok thanks, you mean you didnt know there was was an interview for store clerks?
I didn't kno
Re: Did Anybody Get This Invite From Nigerian Bottling Company? by sambolino: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Engrobiorah:

I didn't kno
ok please if you have any contact @ the Hq help me find out am in kaduna state n i dont know anyone dere. God bless

(1) (Reply)

Mansard Interview Abuja / A Product Distribution Company Based In Kaduna Recruiting The Following Position / Vacancies At Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited [2 Positions]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.