Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season (12917 Views)

OFFICIAL: Two Serie A Matches This Weekend Postponed! / This Home-based Player Has Scored In All NPFL Matches This Season! / Football Matches This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by ProfDumbledor(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good news for our customers across the nation. StarTimes has concluded every arrangement to show one live EPL match on NTA Sports channel starting from August 14. We will show Everton Vs Tottenham @ 3pm. In addition to the live matches we will show pre-match analysis and post-match highlights of all matches played over the weekend. You only need to recharge a minimum of NGN800 on Nova to watch. Please spread the good news.
Source: Myself as an operations staff.
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by hero01(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
And ur SOURCE IS?
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
I dont to behave like doubting Thomas but let me wait and see
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by Daniel2289(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Am keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by ProfDumbledor(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=hero01 post=48219626]And ur SOURCE IS?[/quote
I'm the source cos I'm a Startimes operations staff. I will be uploading d fixtures for d next five matches on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by ProfDumbledor(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Moderator pls take this to d front page for more awareness
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2016
How much is star times and the monthly subscription?
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
ProfDumbledor:
Good news for our customers across the nation. StarTimes has concluded every arrangement to show one live EPL match on NTA Sports channel starting from August 14. We will show Everton Vs Tottenham @ 3pm. In addition to the live matches we will show pre-match analysis and post-match highlights of all matches played over the weekend. You only need to recharge a minimum of NGN800 on Nova to watch. Please spread the good news.
Source: Myself as an operations staff.

Good one
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by djPyper: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=ProfDumbledor post=48226283][/quote]thats awesome, please at what time will the highlights the weekends games be shown?
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by ProfDumbledor(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
djPyper:
thats awesome, please at what time will the highlights the weekends games be shown?
6.30pm on Tuesday and 9.00pm on Thursday on NTA news 24 channel

1 Like

Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by ProfDumbledor(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
More good news is that the live matches will be shown free on NTAsports- a free channel. so u can still watch without subscription
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by ProfDumbledor(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mod pls push to front page. today's live match Everton vs Tottenham is 3pm
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by golamike: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Thanks OP for the info. It's working actually, I'm currently watching Everton vs Tottenham. God bless you. Pls keep updating us on the live matches to be shown.
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by ogawisdom(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
No light or fuel to watch it angry
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by mrdrizzy(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2016
sumbody put this shii on frontpage already,its true let others be aware too.btw op which match wil b shown this week? And hw cum y'all aint showing the women u17 cup,nigeria plays england 2day
Re: Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season by Rasaq71: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is star time going to show community child final?

(1) (Reply)

Let’s See In April, May – Solskjaer Speaks On Man Utd’s Title Ambitions / Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests / Mourinho's Third Season Jinx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.